• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female deadlifting

I'm pretty sure you didnt understand a single word I wrote.

Good luck with your deadlifts

Understood and I agree this may be my worst lift. Admittedly I am my own worst critic when it comes to my lifting. Time and technique will tell.
Aqua

hey guys my lady at 45kg b/weight pulls 135kg or 3 times b/weight and she is in her late 40tys won capo nats d/lift 4 years in a row and on formula beat the guys as well. her present training partner pulls 150kg at 52 kg b/weight.both are w p c w/champs and are trained by yours truley[ hows that fo a skite]

I was browsing the WPC equipped record boards the other day, I noticed we have quite a few Aussies on there. Justine Horseman was a good friend, she still has a handful of WR. Teressa still has quite a few as well.

We havent got one single WR in the raw division though. I searched from teenage to masters, men and women, not one.

Has Teressa considered lifting raw Frank?

Last edited:
hi mark teresa is now retired [a gym mishap, a guy benching lost it teresa lifted the bar with one hand (snap) operation or quit. During her time it was only equipped lifting, i assure you she lifted in the gym raw as she lifted on the platform, her best recorded lifts in comp were Squat 100kg, Bench 81kg, Deadlift 135kg, she won overall Nationals 4 times National D/Lift 4 times, Queen of the Bench along side Ange Galati 4 times, broke Aust records 45 times, World Records OPO and WPC 15 times, all this at 4'11 and 45kg bodyweight, she still trains 4 times a week has a body of a 16 year old and is an inspiration for any girl considering weight training. I am sure you will meet her next year in the sunshine state Nationals????.

Thanks Mark

no markos 06 was her last in brisbane,there was another teresa lifting but not my t .just on your mention of no aus w/records in the raw division,raw as you know is very new to c a p o and w/records can only be set once a year at the nats ,all other countrys in the world have their nats before aus and therefore have records up,so its our turn in august to start writing some aus records on the w p c sheets .

We have a few in our sights. Paul has promised 9 judges qualified to judge WR attempts.

we need to make sure that we do everything right, in regards to scales etc.

I have the WPC raw WR we are a chance for pinned to our wall at PTC, motivation for the lifters.

marcos i am a w p c world judge and in the next week i will post on c a p o forum the pitfalls of most lifters regarding the rules .we dont want any of our lifters to train for this event only to be red lighted due to a tech nical problem .i am sure you woluld have your team print off the rules you would have my e.mail address via capo so any questions i can answer or any help i can be let your team contact me

Thank you very much Frank.

Could you please post them on here as well as we will have quite a few from here competing.

markos over the w/end i will copy a d v d of one of the nats events it will show your crew the judging level and hopfully it may be of benifit,i will post to frankston o k ?

oh gosh haha i actually feel quite weak now.. im 52 kg and deadlift 60kg for about 3 reps for 2 or 3 sets.
ive only trained with the advice from my boyfriend though over the last few months.. i cant believe some girls my wieght are deadlifting over 130kg!! thats great

how long does it take for you girl to get to that point of lifting 100kg?

Im 178cm,69kg and I can only deadlift 50kg atm, (I’ve only started doing dl's very recently). I imagine its going to take forever to get to 100kg..lol

how long does it take for you girl to get to that point of lifting 100kg?

Im 178cm,69kg and I can only deadlift 50kg atm, (I’ve only started doing dl's very recently). I imagine its going to take forever to get to 100kg..lol

First off, it's great to hear youve started doing deadliest :).

The girls I train have all pulled 100kg in under 3 months of serious training.

Now everybody's different, but if you weigh more than 50kg, it should take you much less than 6 months.

I love you sticky for saying I'm 5"5 :D hahaha (I'm 5"2 - on a good day! Haha)

Great to see more girls getting into the main lifts! I'd never tried any of them till 3 months ago and now I'm obsessed! As I'm sure you both will be also very soon! Keep at it, and most importantly get the correct form/technique right away :)

Last edited:
I love you sticky for saying I'm 5"5 :D hahaha (I'm 5"2 - on a good day! Haha)

Great to see more girls getting into the main lifts! I'd never tried any of them till 3 months ago and now I'm obsessed! As I'm sure you both will be also very soon! Keep at it, and most importantly get the correct form/technique right away :)

nice! im 5'2-or 5'1 lol
youre my role model :p