• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man found with steroids in undies

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A MAN has been caught trying to smuggle about 7,000 illegal steroid tablets into Australia in his underwear.
Customs officers at Melbourne Airport stopped the man, who arrived on a flight from Bangkok, when they suspected he was concealing something inside his clothing.
A search revealed about 7,000 tablets, believed to be Dianabol, concealed in four snap-lock plastic bags inside his underwear.
Officers also found a 100ml bottle labelled "Finexol" and 100 "Trenabolone Acetate" tablets.
A 23-year-old New Zealand man has been charged with smuggling prohibited imports and is due to face the Melbourne Magistrates' Court on September 17.
The maximum penalty for the offence is five years jail and/or a $110,000 fine.

Man found with steroids in undies | National Breaking News | News.com.au

Five years jail and/or a $110,000 fine. He's very, very lucky to have been caught in Australia and not in Thailand! If caught over there he'd be looking at the Death Penalty or even a lifelong stay at the Bankok Hilton.

Reminds me of gangsters in the UK in the late seventies who realised the opportunity available when drug smugglers were sentenced to 3-5 years for importing millions of pounds worth of Hashish while local hardmen were doing 20 to life for robbing 10 grand from a bank.

Five years jail and/or a $110,000 fine. He's very, very lucky to have been caught in Australia and not in Thailand! If caught over there he'd be looking at the Death Penalty or even a lifelong stay at the Bankok Hilton.

Reminds me of gangsters in the UK in the late seventies who realised the opportunity available when drug smugglers were sentenced to 3-5 years for importing millions of pounds worth of Hashish while local hardmen were doing 20 to life for robbing 10 grand from a bank.

but are anabolic / androgenic substances like dianabol illegal in thailand?

nope they can be purchased over the counter without a prescription at most pharmacies.

i heard of a few people who go to thailand for "holidays" and come back juiced up after about 5 or 6 months.

i heard of a few people who go to thailand for "holidays" and come back juiced up after about 5 or 6 months.

Not proud to say this; but many here in Sydney are being caught coming from Lebanon. Oil steroids such as testosterone can be bought in 1L bladders, emptied in glass bottles, then re packed into...and I'll stop here and say you're taking a huge risk on the black-market if you don't know your stuff backwards.

Fadi.

Not proud to say this; but many here in Sydney are being caught coming from Lebanon. Oil steroids such as testosterone can be bought in 1L bladders, emptied in glass bottles, then re packed into...and I'll stop here and say you're taking a huge risk on the black-market if you don't know your stuff backwards.

Fadi.

yeah i knew of that too lol. its every where. but here.

Steroids are legal in Thailand and Mexico, sold over the counter like we buy panadol.

Not much steroid abuse in Thailand. Funny how it only appears to be an issue in countries where its illegal

Not much steroid abuse in Thailand. Funny how it only appears to be an issue in countries where its illegal

So true. When in thailand always ask for the gear that is on the bottom of the counter not the "fake ones" they generally give you. Injecting yourself with sesame seed oil isn't fun at all and paying for the privelage. :rolleyes: