• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Lose Fat / Maintain Muscle

yes i will, one may also use vegetable oils, nuts in place of that.

Hi Paris,

Since we're talking about fats, you may be interested in this post found here: Fadi’s corner… let’s have some fun! . Please check page #23, with post #225. There I focus on the essential omega 3 fats. However re the most unique and best fat of all derived from the vegetable kingdom, I would have to take my hat off to this baby right here:

walnuts_image.jpg

Preferably in the shell as seen above ... YUM!

Fadi.

I love walnuts too...

Pity they are so fucking expensive. I put them together in a mix with cashews, macadamias, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.

The lose fat is the best way to the running and dieting are necessary then the fat is reduce, and all the exercise are grow up who your muscle maintain, and no over eating.

Hi Guys,

I'm brand new here so please excuse my ignorance, but am I correct in assuming that this program should be completed before moving onto the one outlined in the "beginners" thread...?

thanks in advance.

If your body fat is high, it might not hurt to spend 6 weeks trying to burn a bit of fat off then starting the beginner's program (and a bit of lifting experience under your belt). That and fadi suggests that it primes your muscles for growth.

cool man, are you going to be logging your sessions and progress?

am interested to see how others progress through it...

Yep - my log is linked in my signature. I'm only two sessions down - like you still adjusting the getting the correct weight etc.

he definitely seems to be MIA...?

how you going with the program? i'm about to start the third week... 50 reps...

eek.

That's ok, the program is still here (thanks Fadi if you ever check in).

Had a bit of a delay with some other things, but starting 40 reps again from tomorrow. Going to make more effort to get thew burpees in on Wed and Friday's.

Got your weights about right now?

That's ok, the program is still here (thanks Fadi if you ever check in).

Had a bit of a delay with some other things, but starting 40 reps again from tomorrow. Going to make more effort to get thew burpees in on Wed and Friday's.

Got your weights about right now?

yeah the weights are coming along, i'm finding that some I've had to drop a bit as the reps go up, I've not been able to maintain the weights i was using for fewer reps... but i'm gonna stick it through to the end...

the burpees are horrible... but i have to say they definitely seem to be stripping fat off me...

yeah the weights are coming along, i'm finding that some I've had to drop a bit as the reps go up, I've not been able to maintain the weights i was using for fewer reps... but i'm gonna stick it through to the end... .

I've been doing a somewhat similar program and to me that seems pretty normal if you're in a caloric deficit, especially with the big compounds.