• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Channel 7's Gladiators

Did you enjoy the show?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Did not watch it

• Refuse to watch on principal

• Total voters

MightyTriby

I really enjoyed the show, I do not like team and or organised sports, so this is just right for me. The Gladiators are pretty big!

MightyTriby

wasn't much of fan of it when it was last on , watched it but only because it was the only thing on tv at the time (didn't have paytv galacyon back then ) ,
might give it another watch when its on next , missed it last night

i watched it, but i will never watch it again...

sorry, but i thought it was pathetic, mindless and over hyped. :mad:

i ended up watching purely for the challenges- very entertaining- (which at the end of the day the show should be all about) , not for the entertainment of watching ridiculously dressed and named crap actors.
if the "gladiators" just ran with normal names, toned down costumes, and just acted like normal people i would probably actually enjoy the show... instead of heavily manufactured characters dressed like clowns, given personas that they can barely get away acting...
what is TV coming to!!!

and before you start, no im not a olf fart ;D
im an over opinionated 21 year old!!! :D

Gee Ezzy, next time told hold back ;), I had to read it twice, too make sure I understood what you were saying ;D.

was that your plan , that line always cracked me up , yes i did plan to fall from the stand flat onto my face

i noticed that channel 7 must of been cleaning out the garage found all the sets from the original series , dusted them off and went hell lets do a new series

just wait for a new series of 'It's a knockout' been quite some time since that left the air , now that was entertainment , diving into swimming pools full of jelly to find a key that might fit a a car lmao
the points system was cool too , if you had a lead after all the initial events it meant sfa , since the final had more points than the rest combined

hey mighty t...
yea, i just felt like having a rant so i did! ;D

what better reason to rant...
im lookin for something new to rant about now on this forum. ill find something

rant mode on , lol

Refuse to watch on principal, on the principal that's it another re-hashed crappy "reality tv"show

hahahaha!! rant mode definitely on :D

quoting 'family guy'- peter: "you know what really grinds my gears" :)

ezzy said:
quoting 'family guy'- peter: "you know what really grinds my gears" :)

hang on wait , i think i have a list around here somewhere

Awe man you guy's are a bit harsh hey ??

Yeah Yeah crappy acting & all the rest but come on it's better than Big Brother & all them other crap reality TV show's .... Like biggest loser , i reckon there should be a biggest gainer show 8) , then again what would you watch a dude feeding his face & slamm'n down protein shakes .

I was realy excited for the first show too Mighty & yeah i was let down by the bad acting too , but Tatiahna (spelling) soon made up for that not to mention Destiny & BTW nothing wrong with the costumes if you ask me well the female ones anyway .

I'm sure once the show goes on for a bit it'll get better , if it does go on .

I heard that chick with the big mowhawk ( mental block cant think of her name) on the radio the othr day.She weighs something like 80kgs & she picked up a bloke there who weighed 119kg & done a few standing presses with him :eek:

Oh & yeah i'd love to see a return of it's a knockout BRILLIANT show that was , 2 of my cousins were cheerleaders on that show .

Yep i'll be sitting down with the kids to watch Gladiators every week , they love it too . ;D ;D

Yep I still really like it. I get my two boys to watch it, before they go to bed. They don't like it as much as I do.
I really like Destiny ;D ;) :-*.

MightyTriby

MightyTriby said:
I really like Destiny ;D ;) :-*.

MightyTriby

Back off buddy she's mine :mad: :D

BTW used the poll mate already was hoping more would & we could send it to channel 7

PS i even tried to vote more than once hehe

MightyTriby said:
Fight you for her :mad: ::) :D

MightyTriby

PS. I think she could beat the crap out of me, but what a way to go 8)

i bet ur right too man lol.

ok ok i admit i watched gladiators ,it's not that bad
just get rid of the costumes and the "scary names" and it would be a half decent show

still not convinced :mad:lol ;D :)

yes, i must admit it is marginally better than Big bro... marginally.

i dont mind the biggest loser. but the biggest gainer would be awesome!! sign me up!!

MightyTriby said:
Fight you for her :mad: ::) :D

MightyTriby

PS. I think she could beat the crap out of me, but what a way to go 8)

I'm a lover not a fighter :-[, so mate she's all yours !!

I'll settle for Tatty :-* :-*