• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Oh man, vietnamese Rolls are so good, anyone know where you can get that flavoring/sauce and/or what its called.

I don't know how good they are for you, as Sydking said, lots of butter or lard on them and I don't know about the quality of the meats in them, but they at least have some veggies lol...

i know the sauce is soy casue based, Though its a little diff at each place ive been to. Best thing would be to ask them

The meat in them at the one i go too its just roast chicken thats been pulled off in peices, I assume the Viet barkey has a deal with the chicken place across the road, Rolls for the left over chook at the end of the day.

Yeah, see the ones I get don't have any butter at all and just use roast chicken. They're great btw, the place (Jenny's Hot Bread in Camberwell) always has a line of at least 10 people at lunch times.

I skip the sauce and just have chili which adds enough. Love them.

What sauce are you using with the Vietnamese rOlls? Rice paper rolls?

I think you guys are about pork rolls. Am I correct?

I'm talking about ones similar to pork rolls.

All mine have are:
A regular bread roll, Chicken, lettuce, carrots, onion and coriander. They have satay sauce (which isn't Vietnamese) but I skip that.

i rekon they go ok, They do smash a fair bit of this butter/lard spread on it and some to the patte aswel,l tho its beter then 90% of the other options out there
I don't get any of that stuff, just chicken breast, salad and chili with some soya sauce mix.

What sauce are you using with the Vietnamese rOlls? Rice paper rolls?

I think you guys are about pork rolls. Am I correct?
No chicken/salad rolls from the Vietnamese hot bread shop, I don't trust the meat on the pork rolls.

Rice paper rolls I get from my local Vietamese Pho kitchen, and I dip them in the sauce that comes with them.

Last edited:
farkin hate those rice paper rolls. Texture is weird as fark.

I've actually got to get around to making my own pork buns. I was going to buy predone ones from Asian grocer but didn't like the macros so I'm going to make my own. Apparently a little bit tricky with the stickyness of them. I realise this is no longer fast food :p

So on topic: doing eating challenge of 10 Maccas seared chicken snack wraps tomorrow for time. I'm hoping for around 5mins.