• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength and Conditioning Centre Canberra.

Your going to get off to a flyer Joel, well done.

Hope so mate! - getting some great feedback atm - now its all about putting everything together :)

Looking forward to some sort of "Strongest Gym" comp with PTC! ;)

Hope so mate! - getting some great feedback atm - now its all about putting everything together :)

Looking forward to some sort of "Strongest Gym" comp with PTC! ;)

I wouldnt know who to side with lol :p

Are you doing newsletters as well Joel? Any updates?

I wouldnt know who to side with lol :p

Are you doing newsletters as well Joel? Any updates?

LOL A.C.T of course mate!

Yea mate we will be doing newsletters! Pm me your email addy and I will add you to the list - also closer to the opening day - i'll be sending out some more info on the "grand opening" day, and also some events we have planned!

Also once you PM me i'll email you with all the details of the club and when we plan to open etc etc - looks like we will be opening earlier now! And also any Q's you might have for me regarding the club.

Talk soon.

Thanks mate.

Last edited:
no worries Joel, ive emailed you previously (Simon) and am on the email list as far as I knew. was just wondering if there was any news :)

Nothing really new to report as of yet, looks like we will def be opening at the end of Nov/early Dec this year and not Feb next year - which im hugely excited about because I wanna get things rolling!

We have some Gridiron Combine Clinics set for Jan - for some really good up and coming juniors!

Im going to keep everyone updated every step of the way and get pics of the place from start to finish as we set up.

And we should have the 1st PowerSports Newsletter out by the wed after next!

There is plenty planned - so as I said i'll keep updating everyone each step of the way!

Thanks mate.

Joel.

Hey guys!

Bit of an update - the 1st PowerSports Newsletter went out yesterday!

If you want to check it out go to www.powersportsclub.com.au

Let us know what you think and if there are any ideas you have or Q's you want answered then let us know and we can add them to the next newsletter.

Thanks guys.

It was really good Joel! Great to hear about some really strong guys coming on board. I streetviewed the address in the newsletter, is it in sort of battleaxe unit?

So keen to get out and have look! :)

Yea it is mate - double garage doors.

Thought this would be good because we will be able to do things outside without having cars go past every 2 seconds etc etc

Hopefully have newsletters going out every 2 weeks!

As I said above mate let us know if you want any subjects covered or Q's answered in the newsletter.

Thanks mate!