• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength and Conditioning Centre Canberra.

So this is open next year? Let us know exactly when :)

Methinks a "holiday" to Canberra is in order! (Just like my other "holiday" to the Hunter Valley for the 10k fun run!)

So this is open next year? Let us know exactly when :)

Methinks a "holiday" to Canberra is in order! (Just like my other "holiday" to the Hunter Valley for the 10k fun run!)

Yea we are looking at Feb 20th! - Fingers crossed!

If you want PM me your email addy and I will send you the newsletter that will be sent out over the next month or so with updates to the centre.

Let me know when you open. At the moment I send Canberra clients to a Cross Fit gym and Sydney clients to Shire Speed & Strength.

I have clients who buy programs and diets off me all over Australia, as well as the Netherlands and Northern Ireland. They often ask me about gyms similar to PTC.

If anybody out there knows of these type of facilities, please let me know and I will publish details in my newsletters.

Do you have good connections in regards to equipment?

De Franco's in New Jersey looks pretty sweet from that video.

But I'm guessing you knew that :)

Let me know when you open. At the moment I send Canberra clients to a Cross Fit gym and Sydney clients to Shire Speed & Strength.

I have clients who buy programs and diets off me all over Australia, as well as the Netherlands and Northern Ireland. They often ask me about gyms similar to PTC.

If anybody out there knows of these type of facilities, please let me know and I will publish details in my newsletters.

Do you have good connections in regards to equipment?

I sent you a PM mate!

De Franco's in New Jersey looks pretty sweet from that video.

But I'm guessing you knew that :)

I'm planning on a trip to Defrancos next year mate for a few weeks! - Looking forward to bringing back the knowledge to PowerSports!

Hey guys,

Just letting everyone know that over the next month or so we will be bringing out a newsletter so if anyone is keen to get it sent to them then PM me your email addy and I can send it off to you once we get it all done up! - it will be about how the club is coming along, nutrition, supplements, members, training etc etc

Also I would like to say a big thank you to PTC for putting some info in his current newsletter about PowerSports Club!

Thanks mate! And everyone check the PTC newsletters out - they are a great read!

No dramas, glad to help

I'm waiting for a state of origin type competition between PTC, Shire Speed and Srength and PowerSports lol

BRING YOUR STRONG

Looks like 2 PTC clients from interstate are joining up on opening day Joel, they just sent me an email thanking me for passing information on about your new facility.

Looks like its going to be a success, Brendon and Bluey know a few lifters in the Canberra area, and I just had a new client buy a program and diet off me ask me about places to train in Canberra, looks like Luke will be joining up too lol

Members before you open, thats the way to succeed

No dramas, glad to help

I'm waiting for a state of origin type competition between PTC, Shire Speed and Srength and PowerSports lol

BRING YOUR STRONG

This is a good idea !!!
Representing the shire here...
As long as it's a good mix of strength, speed and endurance to give the smaller guys a chance.

With a 5 lift comp, the winner is decided by Wilks, fairest system.

In my Strongman comp, the heavier has advantages on some lifts, the lighter guy on others. Max was able to win 3 events outright at 68kg bodyweight last time. Ten events, 20 competitors, thats a good effort.

Hey PTC,

I think Raymond is going to improve on his power clean 1RM at the comp. I can't comment on his other lifts right now but we spent a lot of time on saturday working on his high pull in the clean. He's got some flexibility issues that are going to take some time to come around in the upper body but he's on his way.

I like the idea of a State of Origin competition some time in the future. Might have to be live and online via satellite to start with, got a lot of work to do here yet before I'm totally happy with things and can breath easy on keeping the doors open.

Anyone in Sydney who wants to come and check us out, Shire Speed and Strength is at 84 Captain Cook Drive Caringbah in Sydney's south.

Tell Shorty that Max has upped the ante. Max lifts at the same weight as Shorty. Shorty managed 75kg at the last comp, Max is up to 110kg. Aside from cleans and overhead though, Shorty destroys Max.

Thanks heaps for helping the little fella out Pete, and glad to hear business is going well.

Shorty can high pull over 100kg but his upper body flexibility is only going to let him catch something a lot less than that right now. Or else its going to be a very ugly lift that totally burns the wrists.

Are you going to get some film going of the event, PTC?

Tell Shorty that Max has upped the ante. Max lifts at the same weight as Shorty. Shorty managed 75kg at the last comp, Max is up to 110kg. Aside from cleans and overhead though, Shorty destroys Max.

Thanks heaps for helping the little fella out Pete, and glad to hear business is going well.

Markos, Max is getting toooo strong too fast you can't expect an old fart like me to catch such a fast moving target. But i'll try with Pete's Help ;)

Max idolises you Shorty. You've shown him what a sub 70kg guy can lift, although I think he has just tipped over 70kg, he is doing 20 rep breathing squats and 20 rep SLDL, he cant fit into his shorts, thats not a joke.

powersports, also just registering my interest in your gym. i was put onto it through Markos' newsletter, and will be there on opening day with some of the other boys to check it out. if our have a newsletter or anything, please add me to the list, jadmorrow@gmail.com.
what type of equipment can we expect? olympic platforms and bumper plates? kettlebells, bands, etc? or should we just expect more powerlifting type equipment, squat racks etc?

thanks,
James
also, do you know where your location is going to be yet? ive heard reports of fyshwick, just want to confirm though.

yep, got home just fine markos, thanks again for the hospitality! yep, hoping for over 700 in january, that comp has given me so much motivation, both in training leading up to the comp and now post comp seeing how strong everyone has got makes me want to train even harder.

powersports, also just registering my interest in your gym. i was put onto it through Markos' newsletter, and will be there on opening day with some of the other boys to check it out. if our have a newsletter or anything, please add me to the list, jadmorrow@gmail.com.
what type of equipment can we expect? olympic platforms and bumper plates? kettlebells, bands, etc? or should we just expect more powerlifting type equipment, squat racks etc?

thanks,
James
also, do you know where your location is going to be yet? ive heard reports of fyshwick, just want to confirm though.

Hey mate,

How you going - I just sent you an email if thats ok - just with some more details re: the club!

If you wanted to call me on 0403964005 with anything else then please feel free any time!