• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Subway Bacon and Egg $5 Foot Long Sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
post up some stats instead of bragging about poking a hole in your blow up doll

How do you know it was a blow up doll ???
It might have been one of these "real dolls"

real-doll-4.jpg

hahahaha

Stats: I was 82kg 6'2" but now I'm down to 78kg but I'm gaining that lost weight back pretty quick. I'm very lean. I have no idea how much weight I lift, I think I was up to around 108kg deadlifts a couple months ago, but I was only really paying attention to that weight because I'm trying to beat one of my mates. He's lifting 140kg deads though, so I've got lots of work to do.

My final goal weight is 90kg.

I reckon there would be a bit of simple carbs in that Breakfast man.

By simple carbs I'm referring to things like sugary biscuits and chips and lollies and chocolate etc... That sort of thing ya know =)

A simple carb is a simple carb man. I know what you are getting at, but I think you are a bit confused.

Last edited:
I don't drink alcohol or eat pizza or simple carbs.

Anyway say what you like.

But:

I've put on 2kg this week so far and I'm lean as.

And I also got laid 3 times today.

Have you been reading my replies because I'm a little bit puzzled by yours to be honest Tim!

Fadi.

My replies have been to Kyle Arnold just because he is such a douche.

I'm really not sure about your advice Fadi. 13 000 calories a day and 4000 cal breakfast to me just seems very unrealistic for a 78kg person to be able to eat.

11 eggs in the morning???? I would seriously throw up. Plus I know people that have become intolerant of eggs from eating too many. I don't eat any more than 4-6 eggs a day.

I became intolerant of milk from drinking 3L a day. I'm not going to make a mistake like that again.

I like to vary my protein sources.

I have a lot of tuna, chicken, steak, soy milk and eggs.

I only need 5000 cals a day max to gain. 13 000 cals I don't know, I'm thinking you must have been joking and maybe I just missed the joke because there is no way.

I'll let Fadi cover the diet, but I don't see how it was a joke at all. Don't forget he was 18 at the time and lifting 8 times a week (I think) and it would have been INTENSE lifting I would imagine. I reckon on 5000 cals you would be bulking pretty good.

As for a tolerance to eggs, can you please explain that?

My replies have been to Kyle Arnold just because he is such a douche.

I'm really not sure about your advice Fadi. 13 000 calories a day and 4000 cal breakfast to me just seems very unrealistic for a 78kg person to be able to eat.

11 eggs in the morning????

Tim, firstly thanks for your clarification. And secondly, I was not giving anyone an advice on eating 13000 calories, (I weighed about 75kg at the time). That was done at a particular stage in my life to serve a purpose and nothing more. 11 eggs for breakfast was a one day sample; at other times I was having 30! Again, that's neither an advice nor a joke; just a fact.

Fadi.

Man I feel sick thinking about eating 30 eggs. I struggle with any more than 5 to be honest. I was allergic to eggs until I hit my 20's. I enjoy eggs but can't smash down that many!!

Man I feel sick thinking about eating 30 eggs. I struggle with any more than 5 to be honest. I was allergic to eggs until I hit my 20's. I enjoy eggs but can't smash down that many!!

I can still drink 30 with juice today if I need to. They taste just like cake your mum makes (and smell nice as well)...with pine/coconut juice that is.

Fadi.

Interesting, Fadi I think you were born to be an eating machine.

I have 2 mates who have awesome bodies and they live on kfc. Both are lean and very muscular.

I don't think you guys understand my body. I need to eat a hell of a lot of fat, a hell of a lot of carbs, and a shit load of protein.

I have never ever put on any noticeable fat in my entire life. I'm lean as all hell and if I don't eat a lot I just waste away.

Timguyperson you may not currently be 'fat' on the outside but you should also consider how fat your insides will become if you regularly consume junk food. There is such thing as visceral fat, that is the layer of fat which clings to your internal organs and which too much up can have dangerous effects on you bodily functions and don't forget that kfc contains high levels of bad cholesterol, too much of which blocks arteries and increases the risk of heart disease, stroke and yes even impotence.

I'll let Fadi cover the diet, but I don't see how it was a joke at all. Don't forget he was 18 at the time and lifting 8 times a week (I think) and it would have been INTENSE lifting I would imagine. I reckon on 5000 cals you would be bulking pretty good.

As for a tolerance to eggs, can you please explain that?

You're correct Josh. It was 8x/week @ 2 hours a session plus other activities like riding the bicycle to training or walking (18, no licence, no car, and plenty of walking to and from...).

Fadi.

Hahaha that's insane Fadi. Milo Sarvez said he has only been on 5000 cals a day, and he's a pro. So I thought when you suggested that much for just breakfast that it was making fun.

How many kg are you now? I have trouble believing you can drink 30 eggs with juice?

But yeah I think you get where I am coming from. I was on 4000 cals a day eating brown rice, chicken breast, tuna, etc... and I was losing weight (went from 82kg to 80kg). I just need to eat incredibly large amounts of food.

I do love though how I've eaten 8 pieces of KFC in the past year and people are trying to make out that I'm going to die in my early 30's from blocked arteries.

You do know that if you don't get enough colesterol your body starts making it's own, so someone who has no fatty diet can have a coloesterol problem.

weight (went from 82kg to 80kg). I just need to eat incredibly large amounts of food.

That was the message I was aiming o get through to everyone here Tim, that you and I need/needed to eat BIG!

When weightlifting I was in the mid 70s, when bodybuilding 90Kg. Right now I'm sitting on 80kg. As I've mentioned to Josh, when I start to put on the size again soon, I'll take my weight up back to 90kg. It's a lot easier once you've been there before Tim.

I've knocked my elbow against a stupid door believe it or not; it totally stuffed up my training. When I train less or don't train, eating automatically takes a back seat with me without even thinking about it.

The photo I've included on the forum is how my size was back in 2006 at 41 and 90kg.

Fadi.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I've read all your comments and all do make sense. Please realise however that this is a phase some people go through in life when their metabolism is on fire (with an appetite to match) and it does not necessarily mean a life habit is forming here.

If all of us could advice a young person to stay away from something and to build a habit by staying away from it for life: I'd advice against the consumption of alcohol. Period.

That's my opinion and I respect yours as always.

Fadi.

A lot depends on personality.I have low willpower when it comes to food and
when I was young I had a lot of bad habits - some of which I still have now and I have given up on trying to change.Mainly because I just like those habits too much and partly because I am mentally apathetic to dropping them.
Anyone with an addictive personality would have more trouble.I don`t know Tim`s personality type so he will ultimately decide which advice to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.