• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Subway Bacon and Egg $5 Foot Long Sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to argue with you Kyle, especially considering your last post just brought up things I didn't even mention and now I'm supposed to look like an idiot in arguing with you about them? Wtf?

But I think it's pointless.

Thanks anyway. =)

Actually all Shrek said was "Instead of bacon get the ham instead, less fat."

I know shrek, I don't know any of you other guys.

then why dont you call him and ask him instead of posting on a public forum where theres a pretty good chance you wont know anyone.

you also left out a few other details that might help with people answering your question such as:

weight
current lifts
goals

Tim,

Try this for variety if your metabolism was anything like mine was when on 13500 calories. Here's a sample breakfast from that diet:

Breakfast:

100g Chips
100g Baked potatoes
50g Pasta cooked
20g Butter
500ml Orange juice
500ml Milk full cream
8 Weetbix
240g Lamb chops
8 White bread slices
11 Eggs

Calories Protein Carbs Fat
3883 170g 330g 205g

Tweak it to suite you by omitting the milk and replacing it with almonds for example. Drop the chips for more potatoes etc. I know what the men are saying here re the fat issue or the vitamin/mineral issue. Chuck in a huge salad with plenty of olive oil if you like. Talk soon.

Fadi.

Breakfast:

100g Chips
100g Baked potatoes
50g Pasta cooked
20g Butter
500ml Orange juice
500ml Milk full cream
8 Weetbix
240g Lamb chops
8 White bread slices
11 Eggs

Calories Protein Carbs Fat
3883 170g 330g 205g

now THATS how to start your day!

Have you had your cholesterol checked lately? I weight only 44 and a bit kg and yet I have medication for mine (total 6.8 fasting). Don't assume that because it's hard to gain weight that it's ok to just eat whatever. It is easier to gain weight when you do eat properly.

Tim, why don't you do some research for yourself and see what other people eat (bodybuilders) or what is considered a healthy diet. What you are eating might seem alright for you now, but it will catch up to you. My gains have really accelerated since I got my diet spot on.

Food is VERY important in Bodybuilding, so if you want to get the most out of your training maybe some things need to change?

Anyway it seems you don't want to listen to anyone even though you asked for opinions, so you probably won't care to much for this post.

I have 2 mates who have awesome bodies and they live on kfc. Both are lean and very muscular.

I don't think you guys understand my body. I need to eat a hell of a lot of fat, a hell of a lot of carbs, and a shit load of protein.

I have never ever put on any noticeable fat in my entire life. I'm lean as all hell and if I don't eat a lot I just waste away.

I think today I ended up eating a foot long for breakfast with 3 chicken wings, 2 cans of tuna before a work out, 2 pieces of kfc after the work out with 1L of soy milk and 250grams of strawberries. Plus 2 shots of wheat grass and 130ml of probiotic drinks.

And I've still got 2 meals to go.

I understand your body, your an ectomorph or an ecto/meso, great it does not give you an excuse to live of shit.

You can still eat alot of calories without going to the local fat factory. Smash heaps of peanut butter sandwiches, bacon and eggs, steak and eggs, anything and eggs, big meaty pasta dishes, etc.

Its easy to find an excuse to eat crap, hell most of the population are great at it. Much harder to prepare your own meals.

Last edited:
Have you had your cholesterol checked lately? I weight only 44 and a bit kg and yet I have medication for mine (total 6.8 fasting). Don't assume that because it's hard to gain weight that it's ok to just eat whatever. It is easier to gain weight when you do eat properly.

Yes Eje, I have been checking my cholesterol and have my full blood count for the pat 27 years. At the time I was eating like this, my cholesterol was dangerously low at 2.8 or 3.2 (I'm at work at the moment so I can't check). Also, my triglycerides were low normal.

What you have to take into consideration here Eje (and I've mentioned this here already http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/9018-fadis-13500-calorie-diet.html), is the fact that I was an exception and not the rule. I'm 44 now and healthy thank God, but I haven't stopped training since 1980. So I'm not giving anyone an open ticket to eat all that is in sight without a care to their inner wellbeing; that would certainly be irresponsible on my part. I thank you very much for your observation Eje.

Fadi.

Hello Timguyperson,

Personally I don't think it's a great breakfast either. I'm an ectomorph / ecto-meso like you and filling my stomach with deep fried food which is high in saturated fat leaves less room for me to consume protein-rich and nutrient-rich food.

You know, when I worked out that I was a hardgainer I spent a lot of time googling to find out whether that meant I could eat as much chocolate and biscuits as I like. Sadly I discovered that the answer was no. So personally I would keep the KFC/Subway meal in moderation (2 times per week maximum) rather than a daily occurrence.

I have 2 mates who have awesome bodies and they live on kfc. Both are lean and very muscular.

I don't think you guys understand my body. I need to eat a hell of a lot of fat, a hell of a lot of carbs, and a shit load of protein.

I have never ever put on any noticeable fat in my entire life. I'm lean as all hell and if I don't eat a lot I just waste away.

I think today I ended up eating a foot long for breakfast with 3 chicken wings, 2 cans of tuna before a work out, 2 pieces of kfc after the work out with 1L of soy milk and 250grams of strawberries. Plus 2 shots of wheat grass and 130ml of probiotic drinks.

And I've still got 2 meals to go.

But you and your mates are all pretty young.VERY early 20`s I`m guessing.
At that age I couldn`t put on fat if I tried but one day you will wake up and there will be a bike tyre there.Then a car tyre and then a truck tyre.
Build good habits now and they will last forever.

LOL I'm putting on weight just looking at some of these breakfasts!

I'd eat the Subway for breakfast, but not the KFC.
How do you get KFC at breakfast time anyway?

But you and your mates are all pretty young.VERY early 20`s I`m guessing.
At that age I couldn`t put on fat if I tried but one day you will wake up and there will be a bike tyre there.Then a car tyre and then a truck tyre.
Build good habits now and they will last forever.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I've read all your comments and all do make sense. Please realise however that this is a phase some people go through in life when their metabolism is on fire (with an appetite to match) and it does not necessarily mean a life habit is forming here.

If all of us could advice a young person to stay away from something and to build a habit by staying away from it for life: I'd advice against the consumption of alcohol. Period.

That's my opinion and I respect yours as always.

Fadi.

I don't drink alcohol or eat pizza or simple carbs.

Anyway say what you like.

But:

I've put on 2kg this week so far and I'm lean as.

And I also got laid 3 times today.

I don't drink alcohol or eat pizza or simple carbs.

Anyway say what you like.

But:

I've put on 2kg this week so far and I'm lean as.

And I also got laid 3 times today.

post up some stats instead of bragging about poking a hole in your blow up doll

Status
Not open for further replies.