• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just had a look at the app on my brothers iphone, looks good, a simple but effective app. Its not available yet, still pending apple review.

It is called "The Strength Calculator" and is free with ads ;).

wow, after seeing this chart i got a long way to go.. im just doing slight better than novice lifts..

iPhone Application NOW Available!

Attention all iPhone users.

"The Strength Calculator" is now available FREE of charge in the App Store.

The Strength Calculator for iPhone and iPod touch on the iTunes App Store

Description

You might be one of the people out there who really don't know how they compare to others in terms of strength. This application shows you the strength level you are at based on your weight.

Phone Screenshot

mzl.uvqwcgod.320x480-75.jpg

http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-strength-calculator/id402138981?mt=8

ausbb.com has been acknowledged in the application, and this application has been provided free of charge for the lifting community.

Last edited:
Just an update... the app is currently off the app store. I found the in app ad wasn't producing any revenue because in Australia we have pretty much 0% fill rate on iAds. So I will be making it $1.19 (Tier 1) - really just to cover the cost of my time.

I am just waiting for Apple to approve my contracts. Once its back on the app store Ill let you all know.

Is there a more recent chart? Im worried that these are out of date. I dont think that i should be this close to elite on my lifts.

Military Press - Novice
Bench - Intermediate
Power Clean - Untrained
Squat - Novice
Deadlift - Intermediate

I haven't bothered to see where i'm at in months now, lets see where I am now...

BW 109kg Group (i'm 102kg)
Press - Advanced (31.5kg off Elite)
Benchpress - Intermediate (33kg off Advanced)
Power Clean - Novice (11kg off Intermediate)
Squat - Intermediate (46kg off Advanced)
Deadlift - Intermediate (18.5kg off Advanced)

I'm intermediate in pretty much everything, I haven't tested press or powerclean 1rms so I don't know what I'm at for them.

Hey i was just just wondering if you could tell me the best way to work out your rep max.
What set and rep ranges should be used to warm up to it