• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help me choose next training program

RamboWanaBe

Hey all,

As you may know, I have been following the workouts from the book Huge in a Hurry. I am near the end of a program designed to get you big. As a result I know I have gained weight and am now 90kg. I was at one point 92kg but I had 2 weeks of less food because of Wisdom teeth trouble.

Anyway there are 2 programs from the book I am tossing up doing to do next.
1. A High Frequency Training for Arms (a good way to see if my arms circumference increases) but no cardio is recommended during this period.

2. A Strength training program, so that I can do some cardio to get rid of the love handles I had before I started to the training from the book.

So what do you reckon (and yes I know its about personal preference)