• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help need title of particular 80s martial art flick

RamboWanaBe

Hey all,

I hope someone can help me by providing the name of a particular movie.

I remember that it was about an evil Kickboxer who has a signature move of jumping in the air and clapping the opponents head with both legs.

The good guy who I thought was play by JCVD trained with some guy in a forest/jungle who made 2 tree logs swing towards the guys head in which he had to block else get his head crushed. It was supposed to emulate the bad guys signature move.

Anyway I bought JCVDs Kickboxer from big W and although a good movie, its not the one. I was sure it had JCVD in it but I might be wrong. I have not tried the other Kick Boxer movies as they star Sasha but if anyone knows for sure its one of them then I will buy it on ebay. Cheers

Nope its not Bloodsport, I own that excellent movie, but its Ninjitsu not Kick boxing. It has a great training montage but not the two swing tree logs.

I am going to check out that king of kick boxers youtube vid now

The King of Kickboxers looks like it could be it, I will have to watch it to know for sure but it seems abit like a parody of all the other JCVD films

Anything with Van Dam* was atrocious except Universal Soldier because Dolph carried him.

oh shit i remember "no retreat no surrender" must've been one of van dams earliest flicks playing the part of a baddie

Here's that big chested asian guy, Bolo Yeung:

bloodsport(1).jpg

49045209.jpg

kickboxer was good. Van Damme was looking pretty big and ripped.

double impact on the other hand was embarrassing

kickboxer was good. Van Damme was looking pretty big and ripped.

double impact on the other hand was embarrassing
The final fight against Tong Po was a bit weak.
How about Bruce in Enter the Dragon???
I enjoyed Big Trouble in Little China as a kid.

Anything with Chuck Norris is good too.

Lone Wolf Mcquade
The Octagon
Invasion USA
Code of Silence
Missing In Action 1-3