• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats the story behind your username?

KungFooGoo hasn't seen a thread about who would get sexually intimate with KungFooGoo.... Check and mate.

DKD said almost every thread's already been done before.

Gooburger said he hasn't seen ^ thread.

DKD contends that if ^ thread existed, then there would likely be a replica of it, in time. However, ^ thread doesn't exist, so DKD fails to comprehend where Gooburger is arriving from.

Neddy Smith was a crim in Sydney who got the Green Light from Roger Rogerson.

Go watch Blue Murder, you'll understand

I'd be interested to know what '0ni' means or represents.

(predictable 0ni bashing to follow) lol

Post #30

From the ages of 11-17 I was a "hacker" and used to deface websites and hack into servers, steal credit cards and shit. Oni is japanese for ghost or troll (inb4shitstorm) and I swapped the O for a 0 because I guess I thought it was cooler

I also go by the username Cyclefag on other forums, because I act like a faggot and I like to cycle

Fuarrrrk I see what you mean by the thread mind fuarrrrrking you.

It's a joining of the threads......makes a few of the recent posts look weird, they've already been covered in the first half of the thread.

I got mildly discombobulated by it all.

Post #30

From the ages of 11-17 I was a "hacker" and used to deface websites and hack into servers, steal credit cards and shit. Oni is japanese for ghost or troll (inb4shitstorm) and I swapped the O for a 0 because I guess I thought it was cooler

I also go by the username Cyclefag on other forums, because I act like a faggot and I like to cycle

KungFooGoo strongly dislikes 0ni....