• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats the story behind your username?

I'm in the Army. You work it out.

Not sure I would like to be known as Hamish at the moment after accidently seeing Biggest Loser last night.

So 10 years ago, I worked as a pleb at a Telstra call centre. Have to start somewhere right?

On our first day there, (there was a dozen of us starting together in a training room for the first few weeks) our task was to learn how to create customer accounts. In the system when you create an account, one of the first bits is giving your customer a title - there was simple ones like mr, mrs, dr etc all the way through to bishop, his excellence, his majesty, wing commander, commodore, etc. My ficticious client was wing commander someone or other, an airforce dude.

I later started playing online games with my new colleague friends (starcraft, quake3 etc) so my name in that was wingcommand as the 'er' didn't fit. People from those circles started calling me the wingman.

I don't know any of those people anymore. And certainly no one calls me that anymore, not that I'd want them too, but it's good to use on forums since there's 1000 other Dave's already :)

I was interested to see if anyone on Biggest Loser weighed more than my entire family (2 adults, 2 kids, about 186kg total). I didn't see all of the show but saw some dude weigh in at 241kg.....unbelievable.

It was pretty sad watching their reactions to the weigh-ins but they did it to themselves, they have to undo it.

My trainer used to yell "Deep" when I squatted. I think everyone in the gym thought it was my name for a long time....

I used to own a 10 second 1jz powered Toyota Corona & I currently run the quickest 1jz list in Australia.

From the ages of 11-17 I was a "hacker" and used to deface websites and hack into servers, steal credit cards and shit. Oni is japanese for ghost or troll (inb4shitstorm) and I swapped the O for a 0 because I guess I thought it was cooler

I also go by the username Cyclefag on other forums, because I act like a faggot and I like to cycle

Same with me Darkoz,

Mine is the first letter of my first name (Jesse) and then the first 4 letters of my last name.

My wife said I crashed around the house like a sumo wrestler and it stuck - I am quite a small person actually just ask Hamburgler - people can be so cruel

Big fan of ‘little’ Franco. Use to watch Pumping Iron every second week when I was younger, before I was even lifting.

Where did you get your username from and why?

I got mine from jersey shore, coz I say it all the time....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDDDDY

i got it from the saying yeabuddy too lol

i was actually going to be yeabuddy but it just didn't work so i just put buddy