• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats the story behind your username?

I used a random username generator, and it was the first one to come up, and was perfect! I used to be quite the forum user (just parenting and sewing forums) and didn't want to use the same username.

How Did You Choose Your Username?

Not sure if has been discussed before....

I will start....

I live in Brisbane and was watching Ghost Hunters when I joined. And I stuffed around with a Ouija board once.
And I've been to Vegas

What if every time you yawn a ghost puts his dick in your mouth?
Think about that next time you yawn.

BVG

What if every time you yawn a ghost puts his dick in your mouth?
Think about that next time you yawn.

BVG

bigstock_zipper_emoticon_14624360.jpg

Is a joke b/w mate and I, when we see a hot chick, it sorta goes like this:

Check her out
Hot
Wonder if she likes 100+ kilo grunters?
For sure, she's only human!
I'm gonna tell her how much I bench press, she'll be fuken impressed
Tell her you squat 200, she'll follow you home

Plus I grunt a fair bit, when people I don't care for talk to me, when I train and obviously when I'm giving some lucky chick the night of her life.

So Grunta almost came natural.

One of my first jobs was at telstra in the call centre. During the training sesh we learnt how to create/setup (fictional) customers accounts in their software. Under the title field there was a drop down list of like 50 different titles (as in mr,mrs,dr,sir,etc) a person could have, I chose wingman for my fictional character and it sorta stuck with ppl calling me that. I then used it as my characters name when I played comp games which made it stick even more.

This ad was in the back of lots of comics that I read when I was a kid.

I should have sent away for Charles Atlas' book back then ...

untitled22.jpg