• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
1. because im not happy with how my body looks untrained.
2. improve well-being, flexibility
3. increase functional strength and endurance
4. the ladies love it
5. setting personal goals -> training hard to get them = good confidence builder
6. i enjoy doing it (stress relief, time away by myself)

Purely for looks for me.

If it looked good to be untrained and skinny with no muscle, then I wouldn't train.

becuase i want to be better than anyone else and be able to go to pool and take my shirt off, and to know i am good. I want to show people up, i wanna be the best out there!

I'm addicted to trying to look my best, does that count? haha

1 To become stronger than most people think is possible, and usable strength how often do you need to bicep curl some thing in real life:)
2 To vent frustration, after a bad day at work there is nothing like a good work out to relax you.
3 to look good naked
4 to look good naked
5 to look good naked

1 To become stronger than most people think is possible, and usable strength how often do you need to bicep curl some thing in real life:)
You'd be very surprised how often:confused:. Also the biceps are used in lifting your arm up along with the deltoids. :cool:

There are many reasons i enjoy training, it has become a huge part of my everyday life and see it as a necessity now, would not be bale to go without it!