Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 124

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do you train?

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #111
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    53,121
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sometimes I question why?
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #112
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,515
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Sometimes I question why?
    Take a look at a kunce your age who’s never trained a day in his life and you’ll quickly answer yourself.
    Dumb Kunce


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #113
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    53,121
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Take a look at a kunce your age who’s never trained a day in his life and you’ll quickly answer yourself.
    Hahah yeah.
    Lack of mobility and weakness scares me.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #114
    Active Member spartacus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Albury-Wodonga
    Gender:
    Posts
    10,448
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    last two posts really good, concur.
    I can't wait for Kevin Aitken to join World Powerlifting.


  • #115
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I train so I can have a healthier future


  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #116
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    53,121
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cagrilla View Post
    I train so I can have a healthier future
    With or without roids?
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #117
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    QLD
    Gender:
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. It is an expression of self. Sounds spiritual but nah lol just the truth.
    2. I'm good at it, been at it over 20 yrs now and never had a seriouse injury. Always amazed at what you can do with your body and mine like many of yours seems to thrive on wight training.
    3. Amazing health benefits.
    4. Its a kind of Zen for me. Sure I meditate but there are more forms of meditation that simply sitting cross legged. No other time during the day do I have the mental clarity and composure than when Im lifting.
    5. Makes me happy. Its something I look forward to every day. Its not all that I am or my whole life but it is a big part of me for sure.

    Cheers-
    LL82


  • #118
    Senior Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liftinglife82 View Post
    1. It is an expression of self. Sounds spiritual but nah lol just the truth.
    2. I'm good at it, been at it over 20 yrs now and never had a seriouse injury. Always amazed at what you can do with your body and mine like many of yours seems to thrive on wight training.
    3. Amazing health benefits.
    4. Its a kind of Zen for me. Sure I meditate but there are more forms of meditation that simply sitting cross legged. No other time during the day do I have the mental clarity and composure than when Im lifting.
    5. Makes me happy. Its something I look forward to every day. Its not all that I am or my whole life but it is a big part of me for sure.

    Cheers-
    LL82

    you re good at it? praytell thy lifting numbers and cardio capacity


  • #119
    Senior Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    sheep shagger land
    Gender:
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    even better start a log bro.Video is king around here.


  • #120
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    QLD
    Gender:
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlegerry View Post
    you re good at it? praytell thy lifting numbers and cardio capacity
    Fair enough request mate but ill pass. Not interested in the numbers game anymore. Not an ego lifter. I train hard 5 days a week and do cardio everyday. Im good at it sure but I would not say im better at this than anyone else. Only person I ever compare to is myself.

    Cheers-


  • Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •