• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

mondo

Serious. what do i have to do to get people to reply to a post or a question?

Mate whats up? i think we answered your other post reasonable well?

is this in relation to your post
over here

"well i have hit a new low... i am not getting anywhere still its been a month and i look the same..."

over the time you've been here and the other boards that you have posted at i would guess that a great deal of advice has been dealt out, so i do find it quite surprising about your claim of training for 3years with no results

could be a mind over matter thing , has your image really changed and your mind thinks that it hasn't ? somewhat like the way an anorexic thinks (not implying your anorexic just as an example into how the mind can sometimes fool people)

I think you will find there are quite a few people out there that genuinely want to help out mate... check your msg's i pm'd you the other day regarding your supplement question....

Ausbb said:
over here

"well i have hit a new low... i am not getting anywhere still its been a month and i look the same..."

over the time you've been here and the other boards that you have posted at i would guess that a great deal of advice has been dealt out, so i do find it quite surprising about your claim of training for 3years with no results

could be a mind over matter thing , has your image really changed and your mind thinks that it hasn't ? somewhat like the way an anorexic thinks (not implying your anorexic just as an example into how the mind can sometimes fool people)

Mondo, like Ausbb said, i have been weight training for nearly 2 years and i myself dont think i have changed much at all but freinds and family say i have got massive, especially people who i haven't seen for a long time. i just compare myself to my twin bro, i just think if i wasn't doing weights i would look like that but i am way bigger than he is.

you should take a pic of yourself then another pic 2 months later and compare.

ezza almighty said:
I think you will find there are quite a few people out there that genuinely want to help out mate... check your msg's i pm'd you the other day regarding your supplement question....

hahaha man i love ur screen name hahaha!

chapa said:
Ausbb said:
over here

Mondo, like Ausbb said, i have been weight training for nearly 2 years and i myself dont think i have changed much at all but freinds and family say i have got massive, especially people who i haven't seen for a long time. i just compare myself to my twin bro, i just think if i wasn't doing weights i would look like that but i am way bigger than he is.

you should take a pic of yourself then another pic 2 months later and compare.

i hav taken pics man, no changes. and no one else has ever said i look biiger. i hve gotten "why do you bother with all the eatting and training, you dont look any different". i am no bigger, if anything i am much fatter than i was when i began. i am no bigger at all.

man, far as i can tell, all your posts have been replied to with informative and relevent answers. most of the replies have been submitted by people who are more than willing to offer any hints and tips, and most have sympathised with your situation... i have sent you PMs (which you got) with workout and supplementation advice, and im sure other folks have done the same. what more can we do?

i sympathise with your problem, i truly do. by the looks of it you are trying, and trying hard but unfortunately, if that is the case, it might be that you unfortunately (in search of a better word) "cursed" with genes that just dont respond well to bodybuilding stimuli.

i think that people arent ignoring you... its just that your putting up posts in a depressing manner, and people arent willing to reply to a post when they think that their advice wont help.
if you really want to pull yourself out of the shit so to speak, stop wallowing in self pity and get out there, try a new diet, or workout, or supplement program, and see if you get results. you have nothing to lose.

ezzy said:
man, far as i can tell, all your posts have been replied to with informative and relevent answers. most of the replies have been submitted by people who are more than willing to offer any hints and tips, and most have sympathised with your situation... i have sent you PMs (which you got) with workout and supplementation advice, and im sure other folks have done the same. what more can we do?

i sympathise with your problem, i truly do. by the looks of it you are trying, and trying hard but unfortunately, if that is the case, it might be that you unfortunately (in search of a better word) "cursed" with genes that just dont respond well to bodybuilding stimuli.

i think that people arent ignoring you... its just that your putting up posts in a depressing manner, and people arent willing to reply to a post when they think that their advice wont help.
if you really want to pull yourself out of the shit so to speak, stop wallowing in self pity and get out there, try a new diet, or workout, or supplement program, and see if you get results. you have nothing to lose.

thats excalty it man, i need to try smething cmoplelty new. everyone is telling me the same old stuff, and i do appreciate that they helping btu i need something complelty different and new and not tried by me.

dude, as far as trainin is concernrd, maybe just go for the good old compound movements with a new twist... lots of sets (5 or more) with lots of weight and 6 reps each... or try pre exhaust... or try drop sets (love them for biceps!)

as far as diet is concerned, i can put mony on you gaining bodyfat when you up your calories to increase bulk, its a given. up your daily calories by roughly 20% or a bit more than you are on now (predominantly from clean carbs, and some extra protein; roughly 2 to 1).
but youll need to train extra hard

yeah what ezzy said.i'd prob add 250cals a week untill i saw some gains.... sorry mondo but i couldn't be bothered going though all your posts. ..... since u are the one seeking help..... maybe thats why u feeel like u are being ignored.

mondo said:
look through my other threads you will find them.

perfectly logical question about what your current program is like , numerous threads over several forums different people dishing out different advise , your PT that you had for a month , things could've changed since your last post about the your program

huski said:
mondo said:
look through my other threads you will find them.

perfectly logical question about what your current program is like , numerous threads over several forums different people dishing out different advise , your PT that you had for a month , things could've changed since your last post about the your program

well my current one with my PT is on here too, but essentially i do Mon:Back, Rear Delts and bis, Wed:Legs and Fri:Chest, Front and Side Delts and Tris.

ezza almighty said:
yeah what ezzy said.i'd prob add 250cals a week untill i saw some gains.... sorry mondo but i couldn't be bothered going though all your posts. ..... since u are the one seeking help..... maybe thats why u feeel like u are being ignored.

no i feel ignored cause i am begining to think the whole bodybuilding industry is against me, nothing works and no one genuionly helps . i wish i was a pro who had someone to train with, and a nutritionists and trainer to help me and a supps company to sponsor me, anyone could be pro if they had all that, i have the motivation and dedicaiton, this shit is my life. i just dont have the physique or anything for that matter and idunno y. can anyone refer me to a good sports doc?

Mondo,

forget the supplements and the dietry aids and stuff, just eat sensibly. It depends on what you are after from working out. If you just want a manly physique, and lose weight, then just keep training and do cardio.

If you want to look huge and be on your way to compete, then take up the supps, give up your day job and train at least twice a day.

MightyTriby

i want to compete but how do these people whoi are bank workers and all that become bodybuilders??? i want to be competitive. if supps dont work then the only thing that does work is something that i dont want to do.