• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow! Great great great! You can't feel my excitement now can you?! Thank you very much for that Sir.

Fadi.

It's from Sri Lanka. I don't think it means anything though
Rasika, at wikipedia.

"A rasika, in Carnatic Music terminology is a person who has some knowledge of Carnatic Music and is able to appreciate carnatic music. In carnatic music concerts (or katcheri, as they are called), the audience is usually called rasikas. Krishna Madhavan has created a website by the same name."​
And so we expect BoyFromAus to be an appreciator of Carnatic music.

Rasika, at wikipedia.
"A rasika, in Carnatic Music terminology is a person who has some knowledge of Carnatic Music and is able to appreciate carnatic music. In carnatic music concerts (or katcheri, as they are called), the audience is usually called rasikas. Krishna Madhavan has created a website by the same name."​
And so we expect BoyFromAus to be an appreciator of Carnatic music.

LOL.. i'm gonna ring up my mum some time during the week and start interrogating. Meanwhile, i shall try to workout to Carnatic music.

I too fail to see how a christian name can pose problems. Not asking for any surnames, but I respect you decision Zarkov.

Also i have updated the list on the frst post. Easy to remember this way. I will update as more members post.

I can see that it would be a problem if you have an unusual first name. Or for whatever other reason - people have a right to their privacy on an online forum.

My name is fairly uncommon and where I am it is extremely rare,naturally.
I have had a hassle with someone in the past so I`ll leave it at that.

Zarkov, please excuse my ignorance, but how does giving of a first name cause a problem? My question is serious and I'm glad you've brought it up because I've always wondered about such an issue.

My full name can be googled so I'm wide in the open.

Fadi Chemaissem.

This is the internet Fadi.People can do all sorts of stuff.
If I were John,Peter or Paul it wouldn`t be a problem but as I said
my name isn`t so common.

Busted!
Ah well, may as well spill my guts.
Eugene Balthazar Paddington III

I can see that it would be a problem if you have an unusual first name. Or for whatever other reason - people have a right to their privacy on an online forum.

Katie, your real first name is not so unusual.

Aah Hulk gave me away :) Katie is my middle name and I have been posting under it. I still think my 1st name is unusual, hence my concerns with keeping it private.

I haven't been duplicitous to the forums by not mentioning this until now, have I? Well I'll still be "Katie" to the forums, but if I ever meet any of you IRL I guess you'll find out my real name!

My boy is a Michael, but he prefers Mike. Can't call him that without thinking of some dodgy gay cowboy from the 70s. You know, the ones like in the Village People with the big mo's?