• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well my name is Jason but most of my friends call me Tech, or Tekkerz, Tecnos or some variation of Techno.

why do they call me Techno? well there is a story there which I will tell now...

When I was a youngster I moved to WA from NSW I wore my baggy jeans (anyone remember Keppers and Cross-colours :p) to school because I was such a rebel (lol or I thought I was anyway) and some girls said to me "you're a homeboy, are you a rapper or a techno?"
I loved techno music at the time so I shouted "I'm a techno!"
For the rest of the time I was at that school whenever anyone introduced me it was like "This is Jason, he's a techno"
The name just stuck with me and I've come to embrace it ever since...

Post pic of this way cool hair. I'm imagining 80s boof and permed, because of course the 1980s were the peak of Western civilisation.

Well, it is very 80s, but more in a Human League kind of way. I may have only been born in 1981, but the 80s will always be in my heart and wardrobe.

Why can't the photo post thing just be like Facebook where I can load stuff on from the desktop?

My name is in my screen name- Bree. And I do rock, as my screen name also suggests.

Nothing like a confident woman who knows her place in this world. All power to you Dynamite!

Fadi.

Well, it is very 80s, but more in a Human League kind of way. I may have only been born in 1981, but the 80s will always be in my heart and wardrobe.

Why can't the photo post thing just be like Facebook where I can load stuff on from the desktop?
If you don't know how to post a pic. Send them to me and I will do it for you.

LOL Human League - Phil Oaky was the snizzle.

Shrek, why not creat a "photo" thread. At leat people would know who they are talking to. I'm an open book and have always been with nothing to hide. I speak for myself of course; everyone can do what they wish.

Fadi.

Hello Emma and welcome to the team. My prayers have been answered. People are giving their real names. Great!

Fadi.

Sorry but I won`t be giving out my real name here - been burnt before.
We need a hidden invitation only forum for this kind of stuff.

Zarkov, please excuse my ignorance, but how does giving of a first name cause a problem? My question is serious and I'm glad you've brought it up because I've always wondered about such an issue.

My full name can be googled so I'm wide in the open.

Fadi Chemaissem.

I too fail to see how a christian name can pose problems. Not asking for any surnames, but I respect you decision Zarkov.

Also i have updated the list on the frst post. Easy to remember this way. I will update as more members post.

Last edited: