• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

prohormone

I haven't bought any PHs online.. But a gym-friend tried to import Epistane and it got ceased...

If I was to import a PH, i'd most likely order Methyl 1 D since it has a good chance of making it through.. (It contains a DHEA but the chemical contents of it aren't on the TGA banned substances list)..

So long as you do your checks before hand and if not sure check with the relvant agebcies.

is that to say that if we order it online and it gets ceased by customs, they could take legal action against us?....
they could take action , but most likely will just send you a letter saying don't do it again, but that would depend on the quantity you are importing

Below is a guy who imported illegal stuff.

prisoner-costume.jpg

Below is a guy who never tried to import anything illegal, because the stuff did not exist then. Instead he lifted heavy and ate lots.

jg82.jpg

It's up to you.

As i have said in the past customs is hit and miss, i've had Epi and Methyl-1D in and opened and inspected. From what i have learned BB.com gets seized more than NutraPlanet orders. Other guys i know have had PH Tren and Superdrol Clones with no probs but remember if its siezed and destroyed and a nasty letter, dont cry over it.
AZZA

Depending on the quantity Shrek. Obviously if you try and bring in wholesale amounts then you may be raided. PH's and steroids GH etc go together when it comes to enforcement. Another problem is getting something through but next time it gets seized. You actualy have a way out there.
AZZA

Yeah, but how many nasty letters can one afford before sterner action?

Depending on the quantity Shrek. Obviously if you try and bring in wholesale amounts then you may be raided. PH's and steroids GH etc go together when it comes to enforcement. Another problem is getting something through but next time it gets seized. You actualy have a way out there.
AZZA

I've got one letter so far, for trying to import Novedex XT. It's sold in stores locally, but I tried to save money by getting it from the US (which according to some forum posters they seize this stuff to protect local retailers).

The other day I got 2 bottles of an epistane clone online, and organized with the seller to ship it in a small box with the description as 'samples', and value as $0. Also, it's inside a multi vitamin bottle with the pieces of cotton both tightly packed in there to make it look legit and not be so obvious. It's shipping via USPS.

What are my chances of getting it through? Also, what would happen if I got busted again (after the previous letter already)? I hear it's three before you're in serious trouble.

Last edited:
Shazam said:
What are my chances of getting it through? Also, what would happen if I got busted again (after the previous letter already)? I hear it's three before you're in serious trouble.
Just keep experimenting! When you find out how many times you can get done before being locked up, be sure to write from prison to tell us.

Eat well, lift heavy, do some cardio, sleep deep.

Life's too simple for some people.

Just keep experimenting! When you find out how many times you can get done before being locked up, be sure to write from prison to tell us.

Life's too simple for some people.

LOL!

I'm not importing anything more if this one is seized, that's it. I'll just fork out the $100 a bottle locally for peace of mind. No risk involved.

People don't get locked up for stuff like this, unless they're importing 100 vials of test or 50000 tabs of dbol like you see on border security.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but court costs and fines could bankrupt you. And bankruptcy is not much better than prison.

Thing is, here you are saying, "what would happen if I got busted again?" So you're saying you know nothing about the legal ramifications. Now you're saying you do know.

Ever hear the saying, "look before you leap"? If you're not willing to get wet, don't jump in the deep end.

That's worked for more than a hundred years, and no-one got fined or imprisoned for it.