• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

prohormone

Wow! that's so cool. I actually wrote to the TGA and asked them if M1D was allowed. I didn't name it M1D but i just listed the contents of it and said that it wasn't on the banned substances list. the email was escalated to like 6 people before they responded to me with a generic email that anabolic / androgenic substances are prohibited.

but now that yours got through, I'm keen on getting the stack as soon as i'm paid next... i wont use it anytime soon but later on in life...

PM sent, i have checked the site before before ordering, i armed myself with the facts first so if something is seized i have a legal grounding. I would not order more potent PH's like M-Drol or Extreme Tren due to these androgenic's being on the list. You must remember that the TGA makes the rules and customs have to police it. If customs stuff's that up due to being over zealous or allowing something in it creates a precedent in the eyes of the guy importing it. He may think a product he got through is legal and next time he orders it he gets stung, or something that should not get seized like Scivation Xtend does and he never orders anything again.
AZZA

Also you should keep this in mind, I travel a bit to come home for xmas etc. and sometimes take a short trip to other Asian countries.From my experience customs and immigration etc. seem to be a law unto themselves.In some cases they will apply their authority as they see fit so what one guy lets through,another guy may not.

Thats why you must arm yourself with information and know your rights, be prepared to stand your ground. When backed into a corner you can be a coward or come out blazing. I have done this before with customs. Be diplomatic at first and know what you are talking about, then go for the jugular. Got my parcel that was being held for 2 weeks through.
AZZA

So are there any places in Australia that you can get Pro Hormones or is it simply ordering from Overseas?

The reason I ask is some people at my gym were talking about currently using Epistane, I am not sure where they got it from. I have heard alot of alot of people talking about using Pro Hormones lately and it got me thinking.

I am not sure if I would ever take one of not, but it is something I have been reading about a bit lately.

pro-hormones are banned in Australia and FDA is calling for a ban on PHs and AASs in USA as well now. That's why all these supp companies are liquidating like hell at the moment. On NutraPlanet, everything seems out of stock from M1D to Epistane to Havoc to etc.

I was aware that they are a banned substance in Australia, though people are still getting them and using them so I thought I would ask.

I know Azza got that Trifecta Stack through, but on a bit more research I realise it is just DHEA. I was considering trying to get that since Azza got some in.

I was aware that they are a banned substance in Australia, though people are still getting them and using them so I thought I would ask.

I know Azza got that Trifecta Stack through, but on a bit more research I realise it is just DHEA. I was considering trying to get that since Azza got some in.

yea it is a DHEA.. however the specific compound it contains is not on the banned substances list. i emailed TGA and asked them if it was permitted since it's not on the list.

After being escalated to the senior pharmacist and then to management and then to mangement's management, they finally got back to me with an inconclusive, generic answer. No yes, no No..

So then, I ordered the Trifecta stack from Bulk Nutrition but the site refused to send me it... they cancelled my order.

If you wana order some, it's your last chance now (bodybuilding.com might have some left). US govt is imposing a ban on them, so people are buying up like hell.

If they are getting them in Australia it pure luck. PH's are illegal. PERIOD.
As I've said before. Epistane and Epistane clones are not P.H's, it is actually a steroid.

Purchase tese at own risk.

If they are getting them in Australia it pure luck. PH's are illegal. PERIOD.
As I've said before. Epistane and Epistane clones are not P.H's, it is actually a steroid.

Purchase tese at own risk.

At least the product works with little to no sides. Best money i have spent. The whole Pro-Hormone ban will be similar to the last ban. Products like Superdrol, Halo, Halodrol etc were very strong compounds with negative and serious side effects. When this last ban came into place, the PH companys had a huge demand and no products to sell. This is why the product developers just went to other (unused for decades) compounds which will convert when in the body. I would not like to see Superdrol (the original) in the hands of novice and young lifters. With the amount of questions i get asked on many forums about pro-hormones it is very obvious that guys dont read up and make informed decisions. The future will see probably the same situation, Patrick Arnold the PH guru will just make something else to sell that will be legal for now until the FDA steps in again in a few years.
AZZA

Bit controversial as i have never taken steroids. shrek is gonna hate this. A pro-hormone or designer steroid in pill form is not a steroid until ingested and conversion takes place. A injectable or oral steroid on the other hand is the compound that it is. Anavar is anavar. Nandrloone is Nandrolone. Ph compounds might convert to say Nandrolone but Nandrolone is not listed on the product is it. That would make it illegal. This is why the FDA is proposing this ban and companys have been sent warning letters. This is a basic loophole that was always going to be closed. Yes i have used pro-hormones and no i have not broken any laws. These are cheap gains though, its a double edged sword, a short cut. When there are none of these compounds around and people shrink and loose strength it will sort out the short cutters from the hardworkers.
AZZA

anyone had luck importing these recently?

I’d say before resorting to any kind of PH, it would be more profitable to look into supplements that exert their power on the brain such as Acetyl-l-Carnitine and/or energy boosters such as Carnitine. Something else that no one seems to talk about these days: Choline & Inositol. These substances will give you the mental as well as the physical energy without the possible side effect of PH.

DHEA (dehyroepiandrosterone) in certain dosages has the potential to cause cardiac arrhythmia or skipped heart beats.

Fadi.

Last edited:
found out from the TGA if an import permit is obtained for anabolic/andro then is okay for importing PH for personal use?
there is a form to fill in and send back to canberra TGA where then they will grant you the import permit. this might take approximately 10 days.
anyone tried this before?

anyone still think bout ordering PH from the states?
i have been thinkin bout it and even downloaded the import permit application form. it is juz a matter of time.
anyone had done this before? keen to share?

The permit form is a long drawn out affair, for Growth hormone replacement you need your doctor to fill in paperwork. This is silly as your doctor can get you ghr here if you qualify. On the TGA list yes there are permits for some compounds to be brought in but these would be for the medical proffesion and not personal use. eg muscle wasting illness. As i have said before it is a lottery. Only experienced lifters who have gone as far as they can go and explored all other supplementation should consider PH's. With this experience these guys dont post newbie type questions and in 9 out of 10 cases just use steroids. Bit like going from the USA's to the Pro Ranks
AZZA

Remember PH have no medicinal use, they are produced soley for the purposes of muscle building.

PH's are simply compounds designed to mimic steroids, both are illegal in Australia.

If both are illegal why would you simply not use the real deal rather than the copy?

you guys do hav a point. for shrek, i reckon its wrong saying ' You cannot obtain a permit for an illegal item'.. instead 'you cant obtain a permit for PH as personal use'...
as for NPR, you pointed out a good point when both are illegal, y not opt for the real deal? question is, PH isnt illegal over at the states when steriods are. hence the reason ppl these days would fall for PH.

but for that matter (and i don't wana start anything, so don't get ideas anyone), in Sri Lanka the real stuff is available.... actually, I don't know if it's legal or not, but it's readily available.

BritishDragon.com must make a killing there.