• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

prohormone

Shazzam, what was the Epistane clone you got?.. where can i buy it from?

I'm going to stick to natural lifting, but if I start to plateau I might just need to use it for a short cycle.... and I can't believe customs seized Novedex.

Shazzam, what was the Epistane clone you got?.. where can i buy it from?

I'm going to stick to natural lifting, but if I start to plateau I might just need to use it for a short cycle.... and I can't believe customs seized Novedex.

Havoc is the main Epi clone, there is also E-Stane as well. I would stick with IBE Epistane, i have used it before.
AZZA

Epistane is actually a steroid and not a pro-hormone, it just get's around US FDA loopholes.

Havoc is the main Epi clone, there is also E-Stane as well. I would stick with IBE Epistane, i have used it before.
AZZA

is Havoc or E-stane sold anywhere in Australia? With IBE Epistane, i'd like to get it from NutraPlanet but it seems like really risky from what people tell me.

is Havoc or E-stane sold anywhere in Australia? With IBE Epistane, i'd like to get it from NutraPlanet but it seems like really risky from what people tell me.
See my above post. Epi is a steroid and will never be available in Aust.

See my above post. Epi is a steroid and will never be available in Aust.

yea I was 99% positive that it wouldn't be... but the 1% came from when Azza dropped names of the clone and Shazam mentioned he used it...

i stick to the natural way but i would like to try out Epi for just 1 cycle.. "just 1" as my dad would say.

See, if you are some 110kg professional bodybuilder, or some 95kg buff actor, and you need just a little edge to get you over the line to victory or getting the part, I can understand - not condone, but understand.

But everyone I've ever seen talk about getting steroids and hormones was not very far from ordinary. Or was anonymous and without pictures of themselves anywhere, which usually means they're not far from ordinary. Like the one steroid-taker I saw at my community gym, chest and biceps only a little bigger than me, but no back or leg work.

Go lift heavy and eat well for about five years, and then see if you want any junk. Seriously.

See, if you are some 110kg professional bodybuilder, or some 95kg buff actor, and you need just a little edge to get you over the line to victory or getting the part, I can understand - not condone, but understand.

But everyone I've ever seen talk about getting steroids and hormones was not very far from ordinary. Or was anonymous and without pictures of themselves anywhere, which usually means they're not far from ordinary. Like the one steroid-taker I saw at my community gym, chest and biceps only a little bigger than me, but no back or leg work.

Go lift heavy and eat well for about five years, and then see if you want any junk. Seriously.

yea fair enough... Dietting and lifting has worked very well for me in terms of fat loss so i'm sure it'll do me well for bulking too. I guess my case is more out of curiosity than a quick-fix or "20 lbs in 6 hours"

a Post Cycle Therapy really is all i can think of...
Yes, What type.
also you will need liver protection and a lot of guys like to take a lot of other supposting supps like
COQ12
Hawthorn berry
Vit B12
Celery
Vit C

and more. Some say it's overkill but I'd like as much re-assurance as possible.
Do you know what these supps do? if not you are by no means ready to take steroids.

Yes, What type.
also you will need liver protection and a lot of guys like to take a lot of other supposting supps like
COQ12
Hawthorn berry
Vit B12
Celery
Vit C

and more. Some say it's overkill but I'd like as much re-assurance as possible.
Do you know what these supps do? if not you are by no means ready to take steroids.

damn, that is a fair bit..
not sure on all of them but I've read that Liver tabs are very critical since steroids hammers the liver. I don't know what Hawthorn Berry and COQ12 do.

And post cycle therapy.. each company from what i see, seem to have their own PCT products for their prohormone. But I guess in general, it aims to restore natural testosterone production , natural estrogen production and reset the T:E ratio correctly. Without PCT, there'll be ridiculous estrogen produced.. and that leads to gyno etc.etc.

Suppose I had a bottle of Epi on me now, i would only take it after thorough homework was done on it.

Well each company cannot make a proper PCT because drugs are needed.
And what happens if gyno sets in, will you have Armidex or letrozole on hand?
Will you have Nolvadex, HCG and or Clomid for PCT because the facts are that this is what is required for PCT when steroids re introduced into the body?

In the USA Nolva can be bought for research purposes in liquid form, we cannot.

I have been around and have done plenty of research on PH's and the like. I had a pruduct seized 4-5 years ago because I failed to do my checks. I got a nasty letter which scared me so I do not bother with anything dicey.
I got lucky once and then got unlucky twice, that was it for me.

I have had PH's through customs before. Mine were from Nutraplanet. Opened and inspected. PCT wise Epi wont give you gyno as its a ant estrogen. Other PH's like Superdrol clones or Tren clones can give gyno if you either cycle too long or have to higher dose. PCT is vital to keep your gains or you will loose them. Cycle support should be all the things Shrek said. Liver Longer, Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry. Its not a decision to be taken lightly when using PH's.
AZZA

I didn't read the rules.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting, I have done ALOT of reading about this stuff and am not keen to use anything like this anytime soon. There is quite a high risk involved in using it and if you do not have your support spot on, there can be some very DETRIMENTAL effects over the long term.

I am still focusing on getting my diet and training spot on, which is pretty good. I think once you go through the learning curve of Diet, Training, Rest and how important it is you realise that big gains can be made if you are willing to put in the hard yards.

I think people turn to PH's WAY to early.

Just had delivered the LG Trifecta stack from BB.com, post by Fedex, opened and inspected. I was worried about this not getting through, somesamples and products i received apart from the Pro-Hormones had Yohimbe which is another banned import. Stack has Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol and Formadrol PCT all for 83.95 us. Ordered Sat night and arrived today, thats quick.
AZZA

Just had delivered the LG Trifecta stack from BB.com, post by Fedex, opened and inspected. I was worried about this not getting through, somesamples and products i received apart from the Pro-Hormones had Yohimbe which is another banned import. Stack has Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol and Formadrol PCT all for 83.95 us. Ordered Sat night and arrived today, thats quick.
AZZA

Wow! that's so cool. I actually wrote to the TGA and asked them if M1D was allowed. I didn't name it M1D but i just listed the contents of it and said that it wasn't on the banned substances list. the email was escalated to like 6 people before they responded to me with a generic email that anabolic / androgenic substances are prohibited.

but now that yours got through, I'm keen on getting the stack as soon as i'm paid next... i wont use it anytime soon but later on in life...