• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats your Favourite Movie of all time?

in no particular order

star wars - original series
Aliens
The three amigos
Terminator Salvation
Indiana Jones
The Hangover

favourite tv series being Band of Brothers

Dinner for Schmucks
The Bourne Triology
The Hangover
Superbad
Stepbrothers

Any movie starring Adam Sandler / Steve Carell / Vince Vaughn

Dinner for Schmucks
The Bourne Triology
The Hangover
Superbad
Stepbrothers

Any movie starring Adam Sandler / Steve Carell / Vince Vaughn
Hahaha!

Haven't seen one of those and the only one I've heard of is the Bourne Trilogy from the books.

I must be getting old... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

What do you guys reckon on a "just watched movies" thread. You post the movie you watch and rate it out of /10?

Also in no particular order

Before Sunrise
Before Sunset
The lives of others
Back to the future Trilogy
Carlitos Way
Donnie Brasko
A guide to recognising your saints
The big lebowski
Barton Fink

They are just a few of my favourites

I'll be good and only say one even though I could ramble off a few, especially others written by Charlie Kaufman but in his first writing/directing role - Synecdoche New York.

Definately not one everyone will like but to me I thought it was just art. I've watched it more than any other film I've ever seen and each time I get something new from it.

Tough question.

Either --

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back
Mad Max 1
Mad Max 2
Shawshank Redemption
Escape From Newyork
Rambo First Blood
Terminator 1
Commando
Predator
The Professional.