• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats your Favourite Movie of all time?

Sticky, Raw does not come even close to Delirious, has to be Eddie's best performance of his life, sadly it came so early.

I do not know who you can choose just one favourite movie, I am finding it impossible.

Les Misérables

The Count of Monte Cristo
I already said the above, but one film that comes to mind is 12 angry men! Two versions were made, a 1957 and a 1997 version; I watched both but prefered the 1997 version possibly due to the acters in it (or not in it like Fonda) who I'm not really fond of

George C. Scott and Jack Lemmon were simply brilliant in it! Borrowed it from my local library and it was worth each and every second of my time. It's a film that you can watch a 100 times and still enjoy.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Fadi,

I remember watching the original 12 Angry Men on tv years ago, I may have been only 13, 14 can't remember, but I remember even at a young age it was a pretty compelling drama. I think almost the whole movie was just in a single room wasn't it (the jury room). Some great dialogue and drama.

Who knows if I saw it now I may not be as impressed, as childhood memories tend to be a bit inflated once you experience the same thing as an adult.

Movies I like:

Godfather I and II
Papillon
Apocalypse Now
Traffic
The Departed
Borat
Austin Powers
Zoolander
Kingpin
Flying High

Fadi,

I remember watching the original 12 Angry Men on tv years ago, I may have been only 13, 14 can't remember, but I remember even at a young age it was a pretty compelling drama. I think almost the whole movie was just in a single room wasn't it (the jury room). Some great dialogue and drama.

Who knows if I saw it now I may not be as impressed, as childhood memories tend to be a bit inflated once you experience the same thing as an adult.

You're spot on DKD. It was filmed in a single room for maybe 90% of the entire film. I'm willing to bet that if you watched it now you'd be a lot more impressed because you're a lot more appreciative and understanding the meaning of life. I'm certain your attention to and perception of the minute detail would be grand this time round.

Let me know how you go.

Fadi.

The Count of Monte Cristo

Fadi.

just finished reading the book Fadi. what an epic story that is. one of the best.

my fav movie would have to be blade runner. it's a visual feast and an amazing accomplishment for its time.

ps. 12 angry men is another gem. :) but i do prefer the original.

Last edited:
Scarface
the warriors
hoodrich
disposable hero
transformers 1 & 2

could make this list forever haha