• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner

Half kilo steak
Half kilo veg
79d865eb-1786-a98a.jpg

quality page :)

strawberry sludge & banana
2012-08-14%252016.38.44.jpg

bacon/veggies tomto pasta sauce on gnocchi (not visible :p)
2012-08-14%252020.00.08.jpg

same as yesterday plus hot fudge sunday poptart
2012-08-14%252021.52.00.jpg

Breakfast-

2 slices of toast
64G PB
2 scopps BN Natty WPC with berries n water

Lunch-

265G marinated/grilled chicken thighs ( love working 2min form my aunts)
70g boiled potato
30G sweet potato
20G Carrots

Drissled with salt and EVOO

Punet of strawberrys.

Dinner- Have 540 cals left- 1g carbs- 42 protine and about 30 fat.

it was a mixture of veg my aunty made for lunch, Didnet want to be to rude and eat to much haha,

Really stuggling what to fit in for dinner, MFP says i have exactally 44P 1C and 32 F

a protine fluff and spoonfull of PB would work, But i know ill want a nice feed after lifting this arvo.

And to top it off, the boys are hitting up an Argentian grill for dinner tonight, Il have to skip that one :(

My daily macros FYI are 2k cals 225P 100C 78F

aah fair enough. Some sort of lean meat, some fibrous veg & some PB would be my choice. (Can use PB for cooking satay style too with a bit of lime)

Satay is BOSS!!!!! You just reminded me, I have a bunch of green beans to cook up, 7g carbs per 100g really iesnet going to kill me. Will steam some bok choy with ginger and soy aswell.

Might even fire up the little coal BBQ and grill a scotch fillet, 300g is about 68P and 19F.

Now im happy!! The though of a liquid shake for dinner was quite depressing

Last edited:
Satay is BOSS!!!!! You just reminded me, I have a bunch of green beans to cook up, 7g carbs per 100g really iesnet going to kill me. Will steam some bok choy with ginger and soy aswell.

Might even fire up the little coal BBQ and grill a scotch fillet, 300g is about 68P and 19F.

Now im happy!! The though of a liquid shake for dinner was quite depressing

Yeah the grilled scotch fillet with beans and bok choy sounds much more appealling...

it was a mixture of veg my aunty made for lunch, Didnet want to be to rude and eat to much haha,

Really stuggling what to fit in for dinner, MFP says i have exactally 44P 1C and 32 F

a protine fluff and spoonfull of PB would work, But i know ill want a nice feed after lifting this arvo.

And to top it off, the boys are hitting up an Argentian grill for dinner tonight, Il have to skip that one :(

My daily macros FYI are 2k cals 225P 100C 78F

be a little flexible....enjoy and evening with the boys and let the macros slide for one day. it seriously won't make any diff AND you will be happier.

do it!!

Well, here it is, @jzpowahz ....

the CCM version of Elvis Oats!!!

Note the parma prosciutto in lieu of le bacon (hey, it's pork, it's hammy) and the use of REAL maple syrup, which the King would approve of :D

I hate to say this but ... I REALLY LOVE this.

making it again and again for sure.

you are clearly evil, sir :p

527129_10150962278755904_850730834_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.