• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
This would've been better though. .. [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Half prawn, half chicken and avocado.

08bf41a96cd75db36f5458dd6e057fd0.jpg

that's the stuff!

I had poached eggs with cured salmon at lunch and cinnamon proats with berries at brekky.
Trying to get back on track with everything after 5 weeks of mayhem and too many long long days/nights of work.

Blowout dinner. Mate just opened a cafe in Surry Hills FYI [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; and I pigged out. 2 family pizzas, mixed entree of bread sticks, olives & arancini balls. Couple of Peroni's and a cocktail for dessert. Biggest bog ever this morning.
Sam Frost (the bachelorette) was at the next table with a couple of the bachelor girls. We got chatting to them, cool people, but NOWHERE near as good looking as I thought they'd be. Sam Frost is quite run of the mill TBH. I'll have a look online later and find out which ones they were. There were a heap of good looking women in his cafe, my mate will be up to his nuts in guts all summer, lucky prick lol

Last edited:
surrey hills, is that like in bondi somewhere?

fyi i lasted 3 weeks in randwick, move back to bondi on sunday.

Such a Bondi person answer lol
Near Alexandria/Redferñ. Just quoted you as no one else lives closer on this board! Haha
Very very good food and the optic was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.