• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried bn protein pancakes. Maybe I shouldn't have stolen one of the kids pancakes first but not a fan. I'll just mix protein and oats in a shaker I think.

I find that protein powder, oats and eggs mixed together is on par or better than pre packaged "protein pancakes".

CJfqIwC.jpg

improved version, 3 whole eggs w kale, some salt, tumeric and cayanne pepper, lots of bacon on turkish bread. (no cheese)

and salmon w sprinkle of salt, tumeric and cayanne pepper, small drizzle of macadamia oil baked in my new fav bread type pan (alfoil + baking paper/wax paper);
htCLznd.jpg

Easter creation; dark choc chip buckwheat pancakes with marshmallow, walnuts and peanut butter. Made with left over Easter ingredients.

20150405_100027-copy_1428325800-4773.jpg

Yum yumyum!! As always @chocchillimango;

Do you approve of my cooking? Yes I have your cookbook :) And I will be making every single treat out of it and post them on here lmao. Then youse can laugh at my version of 'nailed it'.

Blueberry and Lemon Coffee Cake
bSfeTYt.jpg
T7BeByq.jpg

Yum yumyum!! As always @chocchillimango;

Do you approve of my cooking? Yes I have your cookbook :) And I will be making every single treat out of it and post them on here lmao. Then youse can laugh at my version of 'nailed it'.

Blueberry and Lemon Coffee Cake
bSfeTYt.jpg
T7BeByq.jpg

FUUUAAAAARRKKK you DID NAIL IT!!! That looks awesome. Ha ha love the leafy decor :D

Looks better than mine these days, what with my oven that won't obey my instructions.

That's fantastic. I have my last slice of this cake for tonight's dessert. Hope you like it :)

RBnvhDJ.jpg

sorry for the poor lighting.
egg n kale baked with a touch of salt, lots of tumeric and a touch of cayanne pepper
baked bacon
with 5 mins to go, added rye sour dough bread roll cut in half

insanely good.

edit: stacked it on the bread and BOOM!

double edit: the egg n kale takes 22 mins with 4 eggs, 25 with 7 @ 190c, bacon bakes 20, 15 first then flip and 5. bread 5-6 mins.

Last edited:
Spice up your dinner lol! Cajun spiced grilled salmon with wasabi mayo, sceduan chilli oil and roast duck jus. Garnished with mixed nuts and green to make it look pretty.

6kJx9hT.jpg

i don't take supps so make sure i get oils through whole foods, and its tasty so yeah. 2 birds 1 stone shit :)

i don't take supps so make sure i get oils through whole foods, and its tasty so yeah. 2 birds 1 stone shit :)

ditto. it's already been shown repeatedly that taking fish oil supps is no better than a placebo. But getting them via eating fish (where you get them along with all the other stuff) is good for you.

Plus tuna, salmon, mackerel .. .nom nom nom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.