• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like winter today :(

Time for proats ... almond proats with raspberries FTW
11111320_372063962982961_1441604100_n.jpg

Also made banana muffins with vanilla, cinnamon and rum extract. I think I've taken Mcgyvering my non-functioning oven to the next level .. lol
Got the thumbs up from mum so might have one or two later :)
11098309_347781742092762_899090478_n.jpg

ditto. it's already been shown repeatedly that taking fish oil supps is no better than a placebo. But getting them via eating fish (where you get them along with all the other stuff) is good for you.

Plus tuna, salmon, mackerel .. .nom nom nom :)

You know, one thing I've noticed is that supermarkets etc over here do not scale their salmon cutlets or fillets. I had never encountered this, and it's a pain in the ass scaling a cutlet for instance. Annoys the hell outa' me.

You know, one thing I've noticed is that supermarkets etc over here do not scale their salmon cutlets or fillets. I had never encountered this, and it's a pain in the ass scaling a cutlet for instance. Annoys the hell outa' me.

I weigh everything anyway ... even tinned tuna and other stuff. Sometimes there is more or less water/oil etc and the weight can vary.
Fresh cutlets and fillets vary even more.
I usually buy sashimi grade salmon fillets as I like them more than the cutlets.
Just wish I had a BBQ :(

Taurus, yes I am sure it can taste ok with the right combination of other foods.

Yeh my wife was a vegetarian when we met (sòrted that shit out pretty quick) but a few of her favourite recipes are still from that dark time in her life. She tried steak & chicken for me, so I agreed to have some tofu. Its not as bad I used to think it was.

Converting a vegetarian wifey, you are a brave man, [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; !

Tofu is ok, it takes on whatever flavour you put on it. It's not meant to be eaten on its own. Like a sheet of pasta.. you wouldn't eat that on its own would you??

Converting a vegetarian wifey, you are a brave man, [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; !

Tofu is ok, it takes on whatever flavour you put on it. It's not meant to be eaten on its own. Like a sheet of pasta.. you wouldn't eat that on its own would you??

Yeh it was almost by accident! I took her around to my parents for a coffee and dad had picked up a BBQ chicken for lunch. I hadn't mentioned her disability yet, and so she was very polite and correct by joining my parents at the table for lunch hahahah.

Then she told me she hadn't had chicken for 10 years! Oops. It took a while to get her to eat it again but now she's cool with most food but is yet to smash a big steak (flavour rather than morals she reckons).

Beef Rogan Josh with sweet potatoes on a bed of baby spinach leaves. Pressure cooker is the bomb! Dinner on the table within 40 minutes.

TQ9YDtR.jpg

Mojito Proughnuts (from @chocchillimango; book 'Protein Baking Evolved').

Yeah alright, I'll be getting doughnut pans next time lol. The glazing was too runny so the proughnut kept absorbing it. I then hastily decided to drizzle some 70% dark choc to balance out the sweetness!

eYIH6Ha.jpg

that's awesome @Jungnaut;!!!

haha yes not too much glaze unless you love the sweet stuff. Too much lime juice maybe?
Choc on top would be perfect.

lol yeah doughnut pans are not easy to find here anymore. they stopped importing them. I got mine off amazon.com.

Hearty Chicken and Vege Stew. Cooked over campfire. First attempt at using my cast iron.
Made 4 nights of dinner all with allowed foods to fit my macros. Probably could have added another kg of chicken!
5391940ccbd027acedb23812bec37d56.jpg

Hearty Chicken and Vege Stew. Cooked over campfire. First attempt at using my cast iron.
Made 4 nights of dinner all with allowed foods to fit my macros. Probably could have added another kg of chicken!
5391940ccbd027acedb23812bec37d56.jpg

SENSATIONAL. My Nonna would be proud! Plus, yum. Note to self: make soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.