• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge fan of making my own nutella :D

Usually add cacao powder, a little sweetener (or sugar) and when it's smooth, I add in some coarsely crushed roasted hazelnuts. Like a Ferrero Rocher lol

macadamia nut spread is also the shizz.

cinnamon goes really well with PB or almond butter too.

oh and almond + pistachio with a little bitter almond extract added is out of this world.

all the nut butters
awesome ideas :D

Lunch.
61410b3c08da8fb8349833caa132da48.jpg

Pork buns, Japanese chicken katsu curry and wine (made by me and farkin legit as it gets :))
IMG_20141121_200344.jpg

Bacon, mushroom, sesame chilli stir fry
IMG_20141120_200725.jpg

roo burgers and pumpkin
IMG_20141120_133614.jpg

sesame bacon/asparagus on mashed cauliflower (lamb roast rub flavoured)
IMG_20141119_192820.jpg

Missus reckons I could not feed myself without resorting to restaurants if she's not home........:rolleyes: Ppffffft.
Obviously miss informed on that one, feasting like Henry the 8th today.

image.jpg

I only thought to take a photo after my epic breakfast.

Usually on the weekend we'll go out to a cafe for breakfast and I'll get an omelette loaded with salmon, butter and feta cheese. My girlfriend got the eggs Benedict and decided 1/4 the way in she was full. So being the hero I am, I threw the poached eggs, hollandaise sauce and more salmon on top of my omelette. It was an Epic Meal Time themed breakfast the low-carbers on here would be proud of.

chicken burgers, chips and super dry
20141123_180411.jpg

choc/pb thick shake from san churro
20141123_210814.jpg

And I became the first person (and only) person to ever finish the 24" pizza yesterday in a competition :smile: It was TOUGH!

I got chicken and sundried tomatoes (not the greatest choice for a comp in hindsight)
20141124_193136.jpg

time lapse vid. 45mins into 90secs. I think the last slice took as long as the first half!
24 pizza challenge in 45 minutes - YouTube

chicken burgers, chips and super dry
20141123_180411.jpg

choc/pb thick shake from san churro
20141123_210814.jpg

And I became the first person (and only) person to ever finish the 24" pizza yesterday in a competition :smile: It was TOUGH!

I goton chicken and sundried tomatoes (not the greatest choice for a comp in hindsight)
20141124_193136.jpg

time lapse vid. 45mins into 90secs. I think the last slice took as long as the first half!
24 pizza challenge in 45 minutes - YouTube

Awesome job! what did you win ? Where was this comp at? Looks like the guy next to you only got half way thru then packed it in.
I'm at Noosa at the moment and they have a good pizza shop on Hastings St called Zachary's.
I might challenge myself to their largest pizza and a few beers!

Missus reckons I could not feed myself without resorting to restaurants if she's not home........:rolleyes: Ppffffft.
Obviously miss informed on that one, feasting like Henry the 8th today.

View attachment 10616

Don't let that secret out else she'll be getting you cook more often, let her keep believing your are helpless when it comes to feeding yourself, OH and those ribs look the goods.....

Well, was it worth the 42.

I'm the manager of this fine establishment so I didn't have to pay. Truth be told wagyu isn't really my thing but I love the caramelised fat from a regular scotch fillet so I figured this would be an excellent upgrade.

I was right :)

Do those potatoes blow out your carb intake for the week lol?

I'm well off the boil at the moment anyway mate. I'm in the middle of back to back weddings and works been super stressful, I haven't trained since Thursday :(

A little mini break won't be the worst thing to happen anyway, regardless there's no point about getting upset about shot I can't control.

[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; it was no 24 inch but it sure did fill me up. I don't know how you did it.....how did u feel after that feast?

Status
Not open for further replies.