• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww yeah!
6azaduge.jpg

All trimmed up, couple herb crusted and wrapped in prosciutto for dinner tonight, other 3 for cheeky lunches when no one else is around and the rest cut up for snacks

atypaqyv.jpg

Flank steak with a middle eastern spice rub, sous vide for 24 hours, perfect medium rare and melt in your mouth tender, served with smoky baba ganoush and a Moroccan vegetable curry. Awesome.....no pics all eated....

Been wanting to try a bit of sous vide. Do you have your own vac packer and a proper machine to do it? Not sure how to set it up, thinking a portable induction cooker is the go as I can dial it in to the degree

Been wanting to try a bit of sous vide. Do you have your own vac packer and a proper machine to do it? Not sure how to set it up, thinking a portable induction cooker is the go as I can dial it in to the degree

Got one of these Homepage | Sansaire about six months ago, can be fitted to a variety of containers/pots. They're a good little unit, can dial in temp to a 0.1 of a degree. I Use a vac packer but they aren't always cheap and you can get away with good zip lock bags to a point. Actually I think Aldi had cheap vac sealers advertised recently. Fantastic way to cook. You can get eggs to the point where they are almost a gel.

I haven't cooked with induction but from what I've looked at it seems pretty good.

choc/peanut protein pancakes (using pb2)
IMG_20140825_204112.jpg

bro spec pepper chicken and broc
IMG_20140823_190942.jpg

mad mex beef burrito bowl
20140823_124336.jpg

garlic and soy chicken, baked pumpkin and broc
IMG_20140822_194022.jpg

Man, that looks good [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]

soy whiting, pumpkin and broccoli
IMG_20140826_185717.jpg

S&P calamari, potato chips and broccoli
IMG_20140827_194659.jpg

You may be just trying to reduce carbs not avoid :)

I checked that a few weeks ago too Bazza. The Light Rye is actually the lowest cal per gram so I started getting that instead. I prefer the higher carb, lower fat option (as lower cal and can eat more).

Saw two loaves of Helgas at the shop last night! Reminded me of this thread [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];

80f167fd0f9c1e3df96d4b057eaef557.jpg

I bought deb because science! Unfortunately I'm too lazy to do double blind experiment so I expect that due to my low expectations I will be pleasantly surprised even if it is shit.

sudypupy.jpg

750 grams of ground chuck forged into a burger pizza of the most epic proportions. Managed to finish eating it too.

Only drama is I feel like I'm entering deep food coma... or that could be a heart attack, to be confirmed.

Burger-pizza.... I like your hybrid approach.

It's like the doubles where they replaced the bread with chicken fillets - genius!

sudypupy.jpg

750 grams of ground chuck forged into a burger pizza of the most epic proportions. Managed to finish eating it too.

Only drama is I feel like I'm entering deep food coma... or that could be a heart attack, to be confirmed.

Shall be doing this for tomorrows lunch with some sweet potato chips I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.