• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diced veal with mixed vegies.

Image174.jpg

Where do you get your Pepto Pro from and what is the significance of adding the salt?

Myopure(dot)com(dot)au is the only place I've seen that stocks it locally. Damn expensive though and tastes like liquid death. Price is not justifiable in my opinion, but figured I'd try it.

Sea salt acts as a carrier for the creatine in BioCharge in the absence of CHO. I was in a rush and forgot to add my usual TBS of honey, but add seasalt of it's mineral's anyway. I drink a lot of water.

that looks amazing, do you brown the veal before it goes in with the veggies?
Yes, but not too much, I like my meat a medium cooked, then add the vegies for a couple of minutes and that's it.

Myopure(dot)com(dot)au is the only place I've seen that stocks it locally. Damn expensive though and tastes like liquid death. Price is not justifiable in my opinion, but figured I'd try it.

Sea salt acts as a carrier for the creatine in BioCharge in the absence of CHO. I was in a rush and forgot to add my usual TBS of honey, but add seasalt of it's mineral's anyway. I drink a lot of water.
Thanks, yes Dr J can be a tad expensive..

Thanks, yes Dr J can be a tad expensive..

Actually I found Dr. J's prices pretty reasonable and the variety of different raw powders he has is good. I'm a big fan of the eggwhite powder. Just don't EVER try to re-constitute them like it says on the pack. Worst. Brekky. Ever.

Just Pepto Pro is stupidly expensive for what's effectively hydrolised cheese powder.

Just polished off 4-5 Kanga Banga's + Handful of Brazil Nuts for my mid morning snack.

200ml liquid egg whites, 2 whole eggs, spinach, mushrooms, onion and capsicum scramble or omelete (whatever it is)

Image175-1.jpg

Just for you Silverback.

Lunch:
350g Blade Steak, seasoned with chilli, paprika, pepper, sea salt, thyme a few other things.
Steamed Vege, with a touch of Olive Oil.

200ml liquid egg whites, 2 whole eggs, spinach, mushrooms, onion and capsicum scramble or omelete (whatever it is)

Is that the egg whites in a carton Shrek? If so where do you get them from? I cante seem to find them at superkarkets or health stores near me.

In cartons on plastic container. I get them in Coles or Woolies near the frozen fruit (berries etc) section.

Status
Not open for further replies.