• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was lunch. When you're on holidays and out and about you prepare early. Peanut Butter roll, beef jerky, 2 bananas, almonds and a protein bar.

Image162.jpg

Does the Aussie Bodies protein bar taste any good?

My first ever protein powder was Aussie Bodies and it was fkn terrible. Didnt mix and tasted horrible.

Just had a KFC chick twister and a zinger burger. First time for a while now. I figured what the hell its my birthday.

edit: i mean chicken twister haha

I was naughty, i had 2 packets of mi goreng noodles and tuna. I had been a good boy eating vegies/salmon/chicken for most of the week

breakfast
4 slices wholemeal toast with a425g tin of baked beans on top and 4 fried eggs on top of that

2.5 hrs later
1 cup of oats with water, mixed with 1 bananna and honey

1 hour later
musashi bulk whey, add 1 bananna plus 2 raw eggs and blend.

30mins later
work out drink plenty of water during workout

straight after workout.
repeat pre workout shake.

1 hour later
chicken breast with brown rice and pasta sauce.

2hours later
95g tin of tuna and musli bar small handful of almonds

2 hours later dinner.
varies a lot as im at work by now. sometimes subway with double meat and salad, sometimes steak sandwhich with salad

3 hours later
musashi bulk whey

when i get home from work approx 12:30 am
95g tin of tuna musli bar and almonds or peanuts

sleep at least 8 hours.

i've been training at home and eating like this for about 8 months and ive gone from 92kg to 104kg, i'm 197cm

Last edited:
Does the Aussie Bodies protein bar taste any good?

My first ever protein powder was Aussie Bodies and it was fkn terrible. Didnt mix and tasted horrible.
It tastes ok. It was the mint flavour.
Note: Only use in extreme circumstances. LOL:D

Man my appetite is through the roof!
530am
8 weetbix
banana
1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of almond meal, 5g creatine, 30g wpc in 500ml milk
3 omega brain tabs
1 zinc tab

smoko 900
1L sweet potato mash with bacon, cheese and chicken
25 almonds
handful of walnuts
1 banana
~10 raw snowpeas
3g vit c

lunch epic burger
IMG_0184[1].jpg
choc milk
vanilla slice
25 almonds
~10 snow peas
3 omega brain tabs
3g vit c

MASSIVE bowl of spag bol. amost filled a 2l lunch box

still hungry now, gunna make some natty butter toast.

My diet is normally so healthy and clean. All raw and organic, but I have a comp this weekend and my body just isnt filling up!!!!!
Side from test noobs?

Today's tucker...

1. Breakfast: cup of oats, cup of milk, cup of water microwaved to porridge. squeeze of honey over it.

2. First thing at work: 2 scoops WPC mixed with 250ml milk and 250ml water.

3. Morning snack: kanga bangas and salad and one boiled egg.

4. Lunch: spag bolognaise.

5. Afternoon snack: tin of tuna in oil, an apple.

6. Pre-workout shake: 2 scoops WPC mixed with 250ml milk and 250ml water.

7. Dinner: dunno yet. whatever my wife puts on the table. Steak and veg would be nice. Might suggest it when I get home...

8. Pre-bed shake: 1 scoop micelar cassein, 1 scoop WPC mixed with 300ml milk. All my tabs and stuff (creatine, fish oil, vit C, multi, glucosamine)

Don't know the calories, don't know the protein/carbs count. But it feels good. Should be hitting my BMR+ on this at 78kg.

Cheers,
Mike

Cooking a packet of 10 gourmet skinless chilli beef sausages (chevups) mmm!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Gourmet Chevups
Chilli Beef Flavour

[SIZE=-2]Servings per package - 5
Serving size - 100g[/SIZE]

Typical Analysis[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Per 100g Serving[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Energy[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]606kj[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Fat[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]8.1g[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Carbohydrates[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]- Total[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]1.4g[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]- Sugars[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]0.6g[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Protein[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]16.6g[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Cholesterol[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]54mg[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Sodium[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]737mg[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Potassium[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]279mg[/SIZE][/FONT]

5 scrambled eggs + 3 tomatoes
Green tea
200g chicken + salad
Banana
200g tuna
Apple
200g chicken + salad
4 boiled eggs + 50g chicken + salad

Will have:
2 scoop WPC shake
Handful of almonds
100g cottage cheese

Now thats dedication! No offence but this reminds me a little of how I was years ago. All I want to do now is lift, not be in pain, and have fun. Sometimes I need a reminder like this to stop me heading towards my old ways.

You have made excellent achievements judging by the stats you gave and the pic. Well done. :)

breakfast
4 slices wholemeal toast with a425g tin of baked beans on top and 4 fried eggs on top of that

2.5 hrs later
1 cup of oats with water, mixed with 1 bananna and honey

1 hour later
musashi bulk whey, add 1 bananna plus 2 raw eggs and blend.

30mins later
work out drink plenty of water during workout

straight after workout.
repeat pre workout shake.

1 hour later
chicken breast with brown rice and pasta sauce.

2hours later
95g tin of tuna and musli bar small handful of almonds

2 hours later dinner.
varies a lot as im at work by now. sometimes subway with double meat and salad, sometimes steak sandwhich with salad

3 hours later
musashi bulk whey

when i get home from work approx 12:30 am
95g tin of tuna musli bar and almonds or peanuts

sleep at least 8 hours.

i've been training at home and eating like this for about 8 months and ive gone from 92kg to 104kg, i'm 197cm

Meal 1:
500g Kangaroo Mince, made into 2 burger patties
2 TBS Natty PB
About 300-350g of Natty Greek Yoghurt

Meal 2:
6 Eggs Hard Boiled
1 Med Orange

Meal 3:
1/2 Cup uncooked weight Brown Rice
500g Kangaroo Mince, sauteed broken up and seasoned with garlic salt/pepper.

PreWO:
20g Pepto Pro
10g BioCharge
1 tsp Sea Salt
Stevia

PWO
1L Organic Unhomog Whole Milk

Meal 5:
About to have. I'll raid the fridge/cupboard. Might be eggs + something.

Meal 6:
Homemade Chilli con Carne
What ever else is with it

Went to a Korean BBQ restaurant last night and disgraced myself. It was one of those places where you have a hot plate at your table and cook the meat yourself. I ate so much I got freakin sick. Scored more runs than Donald Bradman when I got home and sought refuge in the loo. Possibly tmi there but wgaf.

Went to a Korean BBQ restaurant last night and disgraced myself. It was one of those places where you have a hot plate at your table and cook the meat yourself. I ate so much I got freakin sick. Scored more runs than Donald Bradman when I got home and sought refuge in the loo. Possibly tmi there but wgaf.
20 Hail Mary's for you son.

I just had 1 beefys curry pie, 1 beefys cheese and bacon sausage roll and 500ml of cookies and cream ice cream.. good cheat meal first tiem ive had a pie for a solid 15 months... havent missed a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.