• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had one of the best meals ever...went out for my nans bday to one of the local clubs ...did not expect much but saw the menu ...Steak and Rib combo with chips...mmm sounds good...23 bucks...I got it - was like half a rack of ribs, prob 400g steak and like half a plate of chips + potato salad from the salad bar...o....m....g was sooooooooooo good.

Breakfast was brocolli, green beans and chicken... i go from extreme to extreme. Haha.

snacks have been almonds and will continue to be almonds.

lunch will be oats water and honey(i forgot milk).

dinner will be meat veg and veg steamed.

edit: I stole some milk.

Last edited:
Last night had one of the best meals ever...went out for my nans bday to one of the local clubs ...did not expect much but saw the menu ...Steak and Rib combo with chips...mmm sounds good...23 bucks...I got it - was like half a rack of ribs, prob 400g steak and like half a plate of chips + potato salad from the salad bar...o....m....g was sooooooooooo good.

$23 thats pretty damn good!

3 eggs for breaky
60g wpi + 15 almonds for snack
2 and a half kanga bangas with carrot and broccoli for lunch
95g tuna in oil for afternoon snack coming up in 20 mins
15 almonds before gym
30g wpi + 5g creatine after tonights gym
200g steak with carrot, broccoli and peas for dinner
100g cottage cheese before bed

I would rather have steak and ribs with chips and potato salad :(

Today was a shit day...

Breakfast started good chicken with green beans and brocolli.
Lunch became ****sville 2x cans of chicken noodle soup and 6x rye flat round bread thingies
dinner 6x small pork steaks (super small but with all 6x turned out to be a fair amount of meat.) Then I had a massive bowl of nutragrain :S

3 eggs
60g wpi in 500ml water + 15 almonds
2.5 kanga bangas with carrot and broccoli
150g steak (left over from dinner last night
200g chicken breast with peas, carrots and broccoli (pictured)
100g cottage cheese

img0114ql.jpg

Chicken was coated in soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic and a crap load of chili powder. Was pretty fkn awesome!

Meal 1:
450g "Heartsmart" Mince Beef
1/2 Cup Pecans
1/2-1 Cup Organic Natty Yoghurt (Ate with a spoon out of tub, kinda estimating)

Meal 2:
2x 185g Tuna in Olive Oil

Meal 3:
150-200g Round Steak
150-200g Sweet Potato
1/4 Head of Broccoli

Meal 4:
10g Vit C
30-40g Glutamine
20g BioCharge
2 Scoops of Oatmass
2 Scoops of WPC
1 Litre of Unhomegenized Whole Milk

Pre/Peri/Post Workout Drinks. 3 Drinks.

Meal 5:
Not sure yet.

Last edited:
theres enough oil and fat in them already, dont think i need to add anymore.. ill just deal with it and eat them

Yeah they're fantastic raw, but when spreading it on a wholegrain cracker or even just having a teaspoon for some fats, goes a treat.

Strange enough - spreading it on slices of apple is out of control. Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.