• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Coles hot smoked salmon packs are awesome. My go to meal with half a cup of rice and some hot sauce.

Those Coles hot smoked salmon packs are awesome. My go to meal with half a cup of rice and some hot sauce.
Yeah i really rate em aye. Seems pricey to some, but per calorie, tough to beat for a ready to eat food source.

Tim.

Yeah they are a bit expensive at about $8-9 each. Just make 2 meals out of them and double your carbs.

Yeah ive done that.
Coles hot smoked salmon.
Twin pack of basmati rice cups.
Large tin of coles 4 beans mix.

Two meals out of all that.

Tim.

Lived off Nandos packs of 4xTenderloins + Rice the last few days travelling for work.
Not as good as my own food, but hits the macros well.

Just reinstalled tapatak. In celebration: red wine & peppercorn beef, mushrooms and rice. VERY bland in taste. 400 calories.

130b3c0c88605443c09c69f7ada08af8.jpg

Raw vegan cakes from a hippy street market. Not my scene but I like their desserts as they aren't full of sugar. Cappuccino cake, 2x cookies and cream slices, salted caramel protein ball and a peanut butter chocolate protein ball.

14380126_1273633186000363_8648660323111038504_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.