• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
850gm potatoes
300 gm mixed vegies
20gm olive oil
300gm steak - already eaten ?

2a48c16711f91d932ec8252badac1489.jpg

Breakfast :

3 x Bacon rashers , 1 x fried egg, 1 x fried tomato, hand full of fried mushrooms, ¼ fried avocado, fried shallots topped with baked beans = breakfast heaven:cool:

Lunch :

Too full from breakfast to eat.

Dinner:

Home made Chicken Schnitzel, topped with bacon, fresh pineapple, swiss cheese, parmesan cheese all baked at 200 degrees for 15 minutes = dinner heaven:D

Exercise:

5km pre dinner brisk walk with the dogs.

Back to work tomorrow:(

Last edited:
Is that chicken or salmon? Is it even cooked? Looks pink.
Chicken breast pan fried. I see what you mean where it looks pink. It might have crisped slightly cooking in the bacon fat giving it that appearance, but it was cooked well done. 370g of chicken breast for breakfast makes hitting daily protein goals easy [emoji123]

Had something similar last night for dinner; 300g of drained tuna in olive oil with low fat mayo with pepper. The theory is that it isn't that appetising so it'll take me a while to eat.

Had something similar last night for dinner; 300g of drained tuna in olive oil with low fat mayo with pepper. The theory is that it isn't that appetising so it'll take me a while to eat.
True mate. I always liked the simple diet plan from t-nation when maintaining bodyweight weight. There's just certain food that is nearly impossible to overeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.