• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a KFC bbq bacon rolla at 5PM today. Whoops. Should not have had green tea before i left work. It makes me soooooo hungry.

Tuna on pumpkin seed bread for a post workout meal tonight.

Will have a yoghurt protein shake before bed too.

Ok Fruit Loops are finnaly all gone. I've started on some Muslei now. Im not sure if im gonna keep it up tho cause Fruit Loops taste so damn good and I had a look on the box and it says they provide 25% rda of iron. I know sugar is bad an all but I dont eat lollies and choclate anymore same with soft drink. The only sugar im getting is from flavoured milk, juice, sugary cerials. I dunno I just dunno...

Cheerios are ok, at least they don't have so much sugar like Fruit Loops and still taste good.

Chicken schnitzel, chips and salad. I could only eat half the schnitzel - just not used to eating a lot of meat these days. The other half goes to my woman's lunch tomorrow.

Also a beer, the last from the sixpack of Coopers someone bought me for my birthday nine days ago.

Was thinking about having pizza tonight since the footy is on but I'd better not. Probably chicken wraps...

I bought an 8 pack of refried beans at Costco for about 10 bucks.2.5g of fat per can and zero trans fats.
A can of tomatoes
A can of refried beans
Sauted onion and capsicum
Shredded chicken
Wrap up in a pita/flat bread and it makes a nice burrito.Add a few olives or jalapenos or whatever takes your fancy and wallah!

Nothing. Because I had to come to work early and none of the printers worked the DVD burner didnt work and there was no tech support. So i didnt have time to eat my coco pops :( Ill have it for lunch i think :D

2009-07-01

Cocopops +200mL milk
Cocopops +200mL milk
Cocopops +370mL milk
Cocolate milk 600mL
Violet Crumble 50 grams

Edit: I may not have the Violet Crumble. Ill make up for it with some beers when i return home.

Last edited:
Kindred, you know you can't out-train a bad diet right? so why bother training if you're eating all that sugary rubbish??!

Status
Not open for further replies.