• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the Vegemite chocolate yesterday...not bad. Not sure it would be my pick out of all the other flavours. Not that I eat much chocolate anyway but it's a nice, fairly subtle flavour (for vegemite anyway) in the caramel.

Getting some pork chop action going after a crazy morning
Lemon, garlic and Dijon mustard marinade
Sue me for trimming the fat lol
Can't stand the fatty stuff when eating it [emoji12]
c05fd1cc1b5ba4815ac1cc908f010325.jpg

Tried the Vegemite chocolate yesterday...not bad. Not sure it would be my pick out of all the other flavours. Not that I eat much chocolate anyway but it's a nice, fairly subtle flavour (for vegemite anyway) in the caramel.

Had some also smelled like crap. But tasted good like salted caramel

But your right not sure it be my pick either!

Behold, another CCM recipe coming right up!

Protein Carrot Cake with Quark Maple Frosting

Mixing everything up, yo:
SW2CzLt.jpg

After baking it in newly repaired oven, yo:
YS2Ik3q.jpg

Time to serve it, yo!
UQPXYZE.jpg

Was very tasty indeed :)

You better bring me a slice of that tomorrow!

I may also have the same pink spatula in my drawer [emoji6]

Behold, another CCM recipe coming right up!

Protein Carrot Cake with Quark Maple Frosting

Mixing everything up, yo:
SW2CzLt.jpg

After baking it in newly repaired oven, yo:
YS2Ik3q.jpg

Time to serve it, yo!
UQPXYZE.jpg

Was very tasty indeed :)

man, great job!

Mexican beef chill with melted Cracker Barrel and chunky guacamole

e6b17d0a796bb39ec83500bf2ee18bb3.jpg

Yesterday I cooked off 500g of high fat beef mince with 2 brown onions. Seasoned the mince with chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, oregano, ground cumin, ground coriander seeds, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder with salt and pepper. I also added a bit of tomato paste for a hint of sweetness.

Once the meat was pretty much cooked I added 200ml of water to soften up the onions a bit more. Once the water had completely simmered down I took it off the heat and then stored it in the fridge.

Here's the pre-oven shot
75234025e754119da03470ea525b2513.jpg

Here it is fresh out of the oven before I added the guac
bcf537a8e53c1c663ded08f8d666d8f6.jpg

1954 cals 128g Fat (59%) 24g carbs (5%) and 173g protein (36%)

@Jungnaut; Aunty Vivi is so so proud of you :D

ps if the guy who fixed your oven is any good, gimme his details. I don't trust the repair guys anymore.
my oven needs a new thermostat and possibly surgery or a life support machine lol

please send carrot cake!!! (nice touch with the lime zest...approve 10/10)

@Jungnaut; Aunty Vivi is so so proud of you :D

ps if the guy who fixed your oven is any good, gimme his details. I don't trust the repair guys anymore.
my oven needs a new thermostat and possibly surgery or a life support machine lol

please send carrot cake!!! (nice touch with the lime zest...approve 10/10)

thankyouthankyou! I had the thermostat changed in my oven, and the guy was from 'The Electric Stoveman' but I think this is only a Perth business. Mind you, he said any sparky with the right part could've fixed my oven lmao. Why I put up with it for 1 year I have no bloody idea.. :rolleyes:

thankyouthankyou! I had the thermostat changed in my oven, and the guy was from 'The Electric Stoveman' but I think this is only a Perth business. Mind you, he said any sparky with the right part could've fixed my oven lmao. Why I put up with it for 1 year I have no bloody idea.. :rolleyes:

my problem too. although 5 years on the wonky "why have I got a lemon and the company won't acknowledge it?" and then the thermostat went MIA just for good measure last November.

So here I am with my flex bowls for dessert lol

Blueberry and plain chobani mixed up and topped with roasted almonds, a ginger thin cookie and some freeze dried blueberries.
I'm having a habanero truffle later though :p

Blueberry flex bowl.jpg

For those of you who have an Aldi nearby, try the El Tora Smokey Pepper Sauce if available! 11/10!! As products seem to come and go I recommend stocking up if you see it.

Here you go [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION] ; tonight's dinner, ready for the oven about 4pm. Would have liked to marinate them yesterday but was planning on having them on the weekend, not tonight...oh wells!

They're in an American Honey bbq sauce. No recipe, just something I threw together. Just been precooked/simmered in some chicken stock to reduce oven time and now marinate for about 6 hours

81097d0d23cf377eb9e79df2d62958c4.jpg

That looks edible at least....perhaps a bit undersized though? ;)
What did you make it on, an English muffin? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.