• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did no kunce inform me of this....I'll be getting one Wednesday mofo's!

2uvyrunu.jpg

Rib Eye is always great, i like rump steak myself, needs to be done right though

I'm a hotel manager at a pub in Adelaide. We've just started a $15 rump steak night on Mondays.

Sourcing 5kg whole rumps from a local butcher at $8 per kg. Grass fed, plenty of marbling and absolutely delicious.

Adelaide brahs should come by :)

I'm a hotel manager at a pub in Adelaide. We've just started a $15 rump steak night on Mondays.

Sourcing 5kg whole rumps from a local butcher at $8 per kg. Grass fed, plenty of marbling and absolutely delicious.

Adelaide brahs should come by :)

If you're in Handorff, I'm in, that's food heaven there.

If you're in Handorff, I'm in, that's food heaven there.

10565194_719079764807565_6862939747742546803_n.jpg

Hotel Royal 180 Henley Beach Road.

I don't have the meal operating exactly the way I want it yet. I want to make sure there's a double veg option for low carb brahs such as myself. Also going to do up almond milk WPI protein shakes that you can buy for an aditional $3 with the meal or $5 stand alone. Like I said I haven't got those options running yet but soon.jpg

400g steak and a shake! BOOM half the day's protein needs sorted :) Good stuff mate.

Nazzysmith: epic food adventures there.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; yes, that is true but the way I prepare it, it's also really delicious :D

I'm now having banana yoghurt with banana, almond rice crispy treats and salted caramel sauce.

ying and yang, sir.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.