• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepperoni_pizza.jpg

964103003_ab313d807f.jpg

brownie-with-coffee-fudge-ice-cream.jpg

COKE%20GLASS.JPG

Mmmmmm............................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
not gonna bother with elaborating but:

average total calories per day: 4000-5000
average protein intake per day: 150-200g
average fat intake per day: as little as possible

Sardines inhot sauce, Baked beans on steamed rice with BBQ sauce. No photos, it looked terrible, tasted okay, wasnt in the mood for sardines i guess

I just had fish and chips for dinner.

I had to drive my woman to the airport. I ****ing hate driving. I needed something greasy to destress.

Yeah airports are really stressful aren't they? I hate them with a passion, I'm always in the wrong lane for the terminal or arrivals/departures!

I've been keeping a training/eating log for the last 35 days (woo! I think that's a record for me) and here's what I ate yesterday:

0800 muesli + 125g cottage cheese + 2 spoons yoghurt + blackmores multivitamin

1030 peanut butter sandwich

1300 muesli + 125g cottage cheese + 2 spoons yoghurt

1630 2 home made cha siu bao + 1/2 cup milk

1830 2 home made cha siu bao + 1 cup milk

1945 2 chicken drumsticks, carrot, potato, rice curry

2245 muesli + 125g cottage cheese + 2 spoons yoghurt

Not the best example of a day, because normally I eat a lot less cottage cheese and more real meat. But work has been crazy and haven't had time to cook, so I just take c.c. to work.

I allow myself 3 free meals per week, which usually coincide with events or eating out.

Aah. "bao" means buns and and "cha siu" means BBQ pork.

Basically, BBQ pork buns.

You can find them at yum cha but mum makes healthier ones! And having little snacks like that to take to work, I manage to stay away from the unlimited chocolate biscuit selection at work. They have EVERY kind of biscuit at work... even multiple types of tim tams eg... double choc tim tams, classic dark tim tams...

I used to eat at least 4 chocolate biscuits daily at work!! eg. 2 tim tams at morning tea, 2 mint slices at arvo tea. Luckily I'm an ectomorph so I never put on any weight, but I'm sure it wasn't any good for me regardless!

Ah, now I know what you are talking about, just couldn't understand your pinyin writing style, even though it's probably correct.

Wo xi huan kao yang rou chuan.

No, I'm sure my writing style is very wrong, and I have no idea what you wrote (lol). I only know Canto...

So far today I had:
2x tubs of yogurt 200grams each 99% fat free
1x box of rice crackers 100grams
3x muesli bars
3x pieces of gum
1x iced coffee 600mL
and about 1 liter of water will be having another liter efore work is out.

Im not sure if thats a huge amount of food or not my sense of proportion has warped over the years.

So far today I had:
2x tubs of yogurt 200grams each 99% fat free
1x box of rice crackers 100grams
3x muesli bars
3x pieces of gum
1x iced coffee 600mL
and about 1 liter of water will be having another liter efore work is out.

Im not sure if thats a huge amount of food or not my sense of proportion has warped over the years.

Dred, do you ever eat any protein....
It would help you to build muscle, which will help you to burn more calories, which will make you more lean, which will make you more energetic, which will make you more appealing to your girlfriends mum....

Status
Not open for further replies.