• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 cup of coffee + 3 teaspoon of peanut butter (mixed)
125g of sardines + 3 bundles of spinach + rice
1 scoop of 100% gold whey protein + non fat milk
1 glass of blended tomato juice
1 glass of raspberry cordial ( I like it )

if i saw the previous post, they had more protein and nutrition than mine :(
so do you have any suggestion or it is enough for a day?

Last edited:
1 cup of coffee + 3 teaspoon of peanut butter (mixed)
125g of sardines + 3 bundles of spinach + rice
1 scoop of 100% gold whey protein + non fat milk
1 glass of blended tomato juice
1 glass of raspberry cordial ( I like it )

possibly the worst diet ive seen posted here yet. supermodels throw up more than that

Right now im 160cm, 51 kg. I don't go to gym, maybe later if i have enough time. If i go to gym, i will do the AusBB's beginner guide.

i exercise at home:

3 x 25 push-ups
3 x 25 sit-ups
3 x 8 hammer curls ( 1 pair of 7.5 kg dumbbell )
3 x 2 minutes fast-skipping

I will fix my meal first

you are probably mistaking that pain for your lower back. which when doing squats for the first time is probably normal. you should be really feeling in your legs also. this might have been answered before but how old are you pal??

coool. if you can i would start the beginner program even from home with your dumbells. incorporating bench press/squats/deadlifts/military press/ bent rows and such compound lifting will definately help you build a strong core and with a better diet every day and i mean a hell of a better diet eg lots of eggs, chicken, meat, fish fresh fruit and veg. try having 6 meals a day and plenty of water..10kg gain should be a pretty achievable. you really really need to up your protein intake or you wont make any significant gains. train 3 days a week and train your hardest on every single one of those days. eat eat eat!!!! get heaps of rest.

my fav quote that ive heard on this site is

"train hard, eat harder, rest hardest" live by that and you will get your 10kg

alex

you are probably mistaking that pain for your lower back. which when doing squats for the first time is probably normal. you should be really feeling in your legs also. this might have been answered before but how old are you pal??

As a fairly recent convert to squatting I disagree with the first part.Done properly your back should not hurt.If it hurts you are doing something wrong
Legs yes.Back no.

sorry i should have illaborated more on what i meant, being if incorrect technique is being used then you might feel sore in the back. i know i did until my technique was corrected. cheers for clearing that up zarkov.

how are you feeling now daniel?

sorry i should have illaborated more on what i meant, being if incorrect technique is being used then you might feel sore in the back. i know i did until my technique was corrected. cheers for clearing that up zarkov.

how are you feeling now daniel?

Gotcha.
PTC`s client (old dude,can`t remember his name) inspired me to squat.

^^^ James is an awesome guy, have done some sessions with him when I visited.

Interesting stats that Bluey, I'm 195cms and 125kg, are you quite lanky for your height?

I wouldnt say so... Ive never been thin or small, nicknamed 'tank' all through high school/footy.

I wouldnt mind thickening up around the shoulders and chest more though. Working on it ;)

James!That`s it.Thanks mate.

Anyway,back on topic,I came home late last night so mixed
a can of sardines with cottage cheese and a mashed boiled egg
then seasoned with tobasco.Not bad for a knock up meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.