• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just with the ON 100% at the moment Shrek. Probably mostly WPC in that. It is easier to drink that way.

Tell me about it. At first I was like, this stuff is ****! Then I saw a post of yours (I think) recently saying to mix it with other protein, it makes a big difference!

I have 4 staples per day.

- 3 L Whole Milk
- 1 KG Premium Beef Mince (lightly fried in coconut oil)
- 12 Eggs
- 5 Fruit Pieces

I also eat pasta with my mince, the amount varies depending upon hunger levels. My supplements are,

- Vitamin C
- Fish Oil
- Creatine

Of course I do eat other stuff here and there on the side but the above foods make up 85%+ of my daily food intake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 staples per day.

- 3 L Whole Milk
- 1 KG Premium Beef Mince (lightly fried in coconut oil)
- 12 Eggs
- 5 Fruit Pieces

I also eat pasta with my mince, the amount varies depending upon hunger levels. My supplements are,

- Vitamin C
- Fish Oil
- Creatine

Of course I do eat other stuff here and there on the side but the above foods make up 85%+ of my daily food intake.

What's this Kel; are you trying to catch up mate :) ?

Fadi.

Grilled Hake fillet with a sh!tload of lemon juice (from the local fish shop)
2 baked spuds 9also from fish shop)
Salad (from home)

chicken breast with lettuce, lebanese cucumber, avocado w/ balsamic vinegar and olive oil. pretty much my staple at work. i can keep my diet under control most of the time but weekends and weeknight dinnertimes can be a struggle

My own home made crustless quiche: eggs, chicken, spinach, low fat milk, tiny bit of low fat cream = healthy awesomeness

i would kill for a chicken kebab right now, i forgot to bring my morning and afternoon snacks to work today

Half a handful of natural cashews, two months ago this snack on a friday night would of been a couple handfuls of salt and vinegar chips!

Yesterday lunchtime a friend shouted me to an Italian buffet for a late b`day lunch.Awesome in a word.Tons of veg,no fried food except for crisp fried shrimp (have to admit I loaded up on these) and only 1 bowl of pasta.The best was the little smoked salmon rolls with vinegared onion.
Everything was oh so tasty and in spite of going a little overboard I still felt pretty light and not sluggish like with any other buffet.

If you cheat,cheat well.

Last edited:
Sounds delicious Zarkster.

Well done Eagle, cashews are a much better snack the chips.

fried up 4 eggs with onion and tomato, and a piece of wholegrain toast.
if only I had some mushrooms to chuck in!!

Especially if you brown the onions first, then crack eggs on top on onions, then add tomato.
Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.