• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of this topped with skinny cow caramel sundae icecream :D

292 cals, 45/2/24 C/F/P per serve. (I had 2 :))

Apple cinnamon b&b pudding.
11%2B-%2B1

Tuna salad

Red capsicum, cheddar cheese, red onion, lettuce, natural cashews, 2 90g tins john west in olive oil (not drained), 1 90g tin john west chilli (drained) for a little kick, dash balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt/pepper

Mouth watering good! Last time I used a 180g tin of sarena tuna and chilli, soo good!

Just a little nibble - 780g Chicken Breast, 500g Rump Steak, 400g Green Beans, 150g mixed carrots and peas, 50g mushrooms, 20g onion.

Dinner
650g chicken breast
755g roasted sweet potato
300g veggies
400g triple choc ice cream
45g wpc

2500+ Calories.

Damn, I got lots of catching up to do, just ate 350g steak, 250g potatoes, 1 tbs of olive oil and 300g veggies, i'm stuffed. Featherweight.

what do people do to stop making their mince dry out by the time it gets to lunch time (1pm)? Its always dry with the rice and takes forever to eat due to being so dry grr

Boost juice mystery shopper :p
Proats x 2
Roo kebabs, eggs & veggies
protein sludge
Herb & Garlic Roo kebabs, whites, veggies and death sauce
11%2B-%2B1

Choc/banana ffgy sludge, skinny cow cookie, Reece's pb topping and dream whip
11%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Nah not really. And I probably over cooked them because I'm used to cooking chicken kebabs (and I was making a cheese cake at the same time :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.