• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your missing out mate, life without pizza, chocolate, ice cream, fish and chips, is not worth living. Lol

Think I might have a large meat lovers pizza tonight.

The thought of having a cheat excites me but after having it I know its not worth it...the more I dont cheat the more I know I dont need it.

I think if you allow yourself to many options when eating it will only lead to getting off track on the diet...im happy eating the samethings day in day out till i have reached my goals...I need to know I earned a cheat...

The thought of having a cheat excites me but after having it I know its not worth it...the more I dont cheat the more I know I dont need it.

I think if you allow yourself to many options when eating it will only lead to getting off track on the diet...im happy eating the samethings day in day out till i have reached my goals...I need to know I earned a cheat...

I used to be like that. Decided i can get just as good results if not better and still eat food I really like.

Since I started cutting and i have been eating a cheat food pretty much every night and have lost nearly 5 kg.

I used to be like that. Decided i can get just as good results if not better and still eat food I really like.

Since I started cutting and i have been eating a cheat food pretty much every night and have lost nearly 5 kg.

Thats good.

This 100%.

Until I got a full understanding of macornutient and calorie requirements food has been my friend (lol) and do not deprive myself. Results now = great. When I was a 'bro' eating 'clean' but not understanding the whole macronutrient thing, results = crap! LOL

Love having my own brand of chocolate when 'dieting' :p

You must of been doing something majorly wrong if you were eating clean but getting shit results...its not "bro eating clean" its just not eating any shit...fuck me sideways you guys are in a world of ya own...get over all this bro shit...i could say your way of eating is "bro science".

Get over this eat what u want within your calories bullshit...its just another fade that will pass...

You must of been doing something majorly wrong if you were eating clean but getting shit results...its not "bro eating clean" its just not eating any shit...fuck me sideways you guys are in a world of ya own...get over all this bro shit...i could say your way of eating is "bro science".

Get over this eat what u want within your calories bullshit...its just another fade that will pass...

U mad

choc/pb/cinnamon oats bake. looks terrible, tastes awesome :p
11%2B-%2B1

Choc/pb cheesecake with strawberries.
11%2B-%2B1

ffgy, pb captain crunch & frozen banana. (this is awesome :))
11%2B-%2B1

I'm beginning to see a recurring theme here :tongue:

And today:
choc/pb proats
sushi & veggies
Nandos (mystery shopper :p)
apple cinnamon b&B pudding topped with protein sludge.

BRB getting fat.

Joel u mad? LOL

Read my post AGAIN. Clearly said I didn't have an understanding of calorie intake requirements & macronutrient requirements.

If you wish to think of 'my way' of eating as Bro Science than that is fine. But your 'evidence' you continue to put forward on the 'bodybuilding' way of 'eating' is mis-guided and the 'myths' have been debunked ten times over. You also wanted 'proof' of my physical attributes/quality of my physique after I started going against what you say when I first became a member of this forum. The evidence I provided you with (which still meaningless) showed you a decent physique. So not only has there been scientific evidence but also 'bro' evidence, yet you still say it is a phase or bullshit and claim there is only one way to get results etc.

With that said if YOU wish to continue following that way of life well that is YOUR CHOICE. I guess it clearly shows the lack of understanding you have of human physiology etc.

I've got not hate for you Joel believe it or not:) Just because I disagree with SOME (or it may seem like most lol) of your opinions and I can provide credible evidence to back up my statements etc against your out dated protocols and the like, is purely for EDUCATIONAL purposes and to open peoples minds.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it.......

Last edited:
I probably shouldnt involve myself in this but isnt everybodies genetics different and everyone has different bodies some that function better eating "clean" and some have better results eating in a different manor and at different times for that matter. For example i need to eat alot of carbs to make any gains its just what ive found my body needs while other people like max for example doesnt eat many carbs at all but he has obviously found what works for him. Which in his case i think its quite a high fat content diet and for you Joel it sounds like steak works for you. Haha just my 2cents find what works for you and go for it in my opinion

I probably shouldnt involve myself in this but isnt everybodies genetics different and everyone has different bodies some that function better eating "clean" and some have better results eating in a different manor and at different times for that matter. For example i need to eat alot of carbs to make any gains its just what ive found my body needs while other people like max for example doesnt eat many carbs at all but he has obviously found what works for him. Which in his case i think its quite a high fat content diet and for you Joel it sounds like steak works for you. Haha just my 2cents find what works for you and go for it in my opinion
I get exactly what you are trying to say but you are still overlooking the basis behind it :) The whole 'clean' eating thing is irrelevant to what works and what doesn't for the individual. Genetics etc also play no part in 'clean' food 'working' etc. If you are MICRONUTREINT DEFICIENT is what will play a part on certain processes but have minute effect on overall body composition results. See the article - The Dirt on Clean Eating | Wannabebig

Different macronutrient requirements and the appropriate for the individual is what determines body composition. The food types that help you get in the requirements do not matter. How is a gram of fat from Ice-Cream different from a gram of fat from Steak? It is not, see what I am getting at. If he prefers to eat in his so called 'clean' manner than that is his choice, but I'm simply explaining the obvious that it does not matter what the food type is. I'm stating that the 'typical' way of feeding protocols is unnecessary and the general reasoning (keeping metabolism up, fighting off catabolism etc) behind it is false.

Last edited:
Dinner
McCain Family pizza
400g chicken breast
200g ice cream
150g berries
70g WPC

2000+ Cals, 200+ protein, almost 200 carbs.

Joel u mad. Lol.

coconut curry chicken/veggies
11%252B-%252B1

Choc/cinnamon xanthum shake with pb captain crunch (didn't even bother with a bowl :p)
11%252B-%252B1

Blueberry protein pancakes with choc/blueberry homemade icecream. Over 75g of protein in dessert :D
11%2B-%2B1

'Cheated' on the weekend by having 'breakfast' lol Wish I took a pick because it was awesome.

Oval shaped Gluten free roll, lathered in butter then topped with bacon, eggs, hash brown, cheese, onion and some BBQ sauce. All cooked on the BBQ down by the beach!

I had half a box of cocoa pops with 250ml skim milk for my cheat meal.

Then i read how much sugar i had just eaten and went and skipped for 45 mins... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.