• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200g cooked weight sirloin steak
100g steamed broccoli
50g micellar casein
1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla
15g coconut oil (in with casein)
3 tablespoons psyllium husk
3 fish oil
1 tablespoon orac energy greens

Might have a little fruit and yoghurt ice cream soon

200g fills me up lol.

Gunner are you doing leangains? How did you find switching from 5-6 smaller meals to 3 massive meals?

Max Brenner: google "capeesh"

worst idea ever. Next time, will eat veggies for micronutrients and some pancakes or something.
11%2B-%2B1

1320cals 207/18/73 C/F/P

200g fills me up lol.

Gunner are you doing leangains? How did you find switching from 5-6 smaller meals to 3 massive meals?

Hey mate, I thought it was quite easy. I feel more satisfied and full after eating. I planned on eating 3 meals but ended up finding it easier eating only 2 meals a day.

It wasn't too bad. Japanese curry with mega spices but fark me was a mission to get through. But I just wanted to surpass the 400g of carbs while keeping relatively low fat/sugars just once at least.

390grms of Chicken with 200grms of Green beans and 50grms of Zucchini washed down with a large soy mocha from The Coffee Club! The second best mocha I've ever had.

I had to have it lol, I was going nuts lol. No pineapple just a home made one with steak and chicken :)

Fuck me dead id kill a man for pizza atm....I honestly cant remember when I had a cheat last...me and my mate were trying to work it out last night lol

Fuck me dead id kill a man for pizza atm....I honestly cant remember when I had a cheat last...me and my mate were trying to work it out last night lol

Your missing out mate, life without pizza, chocolate, ice cream, fish and chips, is not worth living. Lol

Think I might have a large meat lovers pizza tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.