• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Egg Whites

J

jackedfibres09

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can buy pre seperated egg whites in Melbourne? Cheers

Ok, cheers. I've tried to look around at coles and safeway. Might have to go look harder, all I can find are normal eggs.

I think it's in the frozen food section. Why not just buy normal eggs and eat the whole lot? You are bulking, right?

Last edited:
To be honest I'm new to the whole diet regime thing. So what exactly is the difference between eating just egg whites and then whole eggs?

There is some who beleive having too many yolks raises colesterol. There are many differeing views about this. Unless you're having in eccess of 2 dozen I think you'll be ok.

2 dozen in how long?I assume you mean a week?
I have 2 a day and it doesn`t raise my cholesterol.If you are
worried separate the whites and the yolks.The whites are pure
protein.
Try a health food store.I seem to remember Mrs Flannery`s on the Gold Coast
had powdered egg white sold in bulk.

2 per day? I don't have any less than 6 in one sitting. Now if I have 6 3-4 times per day then cholesterol may be of concern but I don't go over 12 per day anymore.

I should have said 2 whole eggs per day.
You eat that many yolks and all???

If I am having eggs I eat all of it.
The only time i wont eat the yolk is when I hard boil the eggs. I just can't stomach the yolk when it's hard esp 6 of them.

I read somewhere... maybe here???? that egg whites have something in them that promotes estrogen but yolks have something that stops that estrogen thing in the whites so its better to eat both whites and yolks. I could be wrong.

2 per day? I don't have any less than 6 in one sitting. Now if I have 6 3-4 times per day then cholesterol may be of concern but I don't go over 12 per day anymore.

Wow, and here I was thinking my 3 eggs a day was too much :eek:

If you think your 3 eggs is too much, go to the quack and get your cholesterol tested, it's simple and quick. Usually you'll find the doctor says, "yes, it's too much!" then tests you and you're okay, and they say, "well you're okay but it's still too much!" Then you look at his spindly legs and bulging belly and smile and walk away.