• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

amino acids and HGH

Beno

I have been doing some research on how to boost levels of HGH , and have come across a combination of arginine and lysine,
there are several different types of arginie, i bought arginine hyrochloride (Musashi) and combineing it with L lysine (Musashi), but my later research tells me arginine hydrochloride, is not the right gear, . Arginine pyroglutamate looks like the go, there are several products on the market .
Has anyone got any comments advice ect ?, cheers Beno

i used to use musashi l-arginine and likewise for the lysine.

In the morning, on an empty stomach.

shit is foul. I stopped because I just couldnt stomach the taste anymore.

Also Musashi is overpriced, buy your aminos in bulk for a fraction of the cost.
Musashi = Ripp - off

yep taste is very average, but i stir it in with water try to dissolve as much as pos, then slam it down, i know the musashi is a rip off just want to try with small quantitys first to see if it works, were can i buy bulk

Search the supplement thread.
Bulk Nutrients sells bulk or you can buy from abroad.

I have been doing some research on how to boost levels of HGH , and have come across a combination of arginine and lysine,
there are several different types of arginie, i bought arginine hyrochloride (Musashi) and combineing it with L lysine (Musashi), but my later research tells me arginine hydrochloride, is not the right gear, . Arginine pyroglutamate looks like the go, there are several products on the market .
Has anyone got any comments advice ect ?, cheers Beno

Mate u are right you need Argininr Pyroglutamate.

Wildbull make a new one called 2 amigos!

100g tub, you get 555mg of Arginine Pyroglutamate and 420mg of L-Lysine HCL per gram!

Cheers

Last edited:
Sells for around $59.95+ by what i have seen!

Which actually make its pretty darn good!

yep seen the wild bull stuff, amino guy sells 100g tub of pure arginine pyroglutamate for 50 bux, lysine is pretty cheap , even musashi lysine 10- 15 bux per 75 g

C'mon it's a scam and ripp off. if it really worked at raising HGH levels it would be banned and made illegal by the TGA. Your better off squatting your arse off, that's raises test levels naturally.

Musashi is the biggest rip-off around. $200 + per kg of aminos is blue murder.

Last edited:
C'mon it's a scam and ripp off. if it really worked at raising HGH levels it would be banned and mage illegal by the TGA. Your better off squatting your arse off, that's raises test levels naturally.

Musashi is the biggest rip-off around. $200 + per kg of aminos is blue murder.

I have the aminos ordered , Iam sceptical myself but i have researched this alot, so i will give it 2-3 months when i get back from work and can get started, this should be enough time to see results ,if it does what it claims to, the cost has worked out pretty cheap 150 days supply for bout 165 bux, I will keep posting up dates and if it dont work then squats it is

hey guys , just todoy i was doing a bit of research on hgh as i was thinking of trying them.obviously when you read these studys the company writing them try to convince you to buy a certain brand.then i came across a site that actually gave consumers ...real consumers thair say,i would say that out of the 15 or 20 comments only about 4 were positive the rest either hadnt noticed much of a change,some also complained of fluid retension and aching joints which they hadnt experienced before taking hgh .i dont know about you but i can get sore joints without paying for them

yes,i mean the stuff they try to flog off to us on the internet sites ,the pills and such. i am to much of a baby for needles but a fair dinkum substitute would be nice for a change .

mix all these things up with some orange juice and you cant taste them