• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What`s good in radio these days?

Z

Zarkov

What are you listening to on the radio?I stream radio over the net but recently there doesn`t seem to be a lot on offer.The music is ok but the program content is pretty piss poor.
I used to listen to Spoonman on Triple M at nights but that`s gone.Apart from Dr Karl on Triple J there is bugger all worth listening to.
ABC occasionally has some good stuff but the pace is so slow sometimes.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

I listen to talkback in the car, ABC, 2GB or 2UE in Sydney, but at work I use my mobile phone as a radio on my desk and listen to 2WS, it plays the older stuff that i like.
If sport is on and I can't watch it on TV or Foxtel I'll listen on the radio cricket, rugby league etc etc.

Most guys here will say "WTF", what a sad old fukker, but hey I don't care too much for Snoop Dog, PDiddy. Britanny Speared, Pink or whoever else is making putrid noise at the moment.

Most guys here will say "WTF", what a sad old fukker, but hey I don't care too much for Snoop Dog, PDiddy. Britanny Speared, Pink or whoever else is making putrid noise at the moment.

I say what a sad bunch of young braindead sheep.I haven`t bought a new album for years.
I like talkback, will check it out.
Thanks man;)

Talkback can be very informative and keeps me updated on the news and can be quite interesting listening to other peoples views on various subjects.

I stream my music from my MP3 player to the radio with my FM Transmitter.

Hey, STFU Andy. :p

Double that!
Talkback gives you a good insight into what`s going on around
you and the views of the ordinary person (sick buckets out!).
Geez I sound like an old fart.
How old are you BTW Shrek? (if it isn`t rude to ask:D)

I have a USB input in my car so listen to music i stick on my USB flash drives. Im listening to Nightwish and KillSwtich Engage at the moment.

I also like to listen to putrid mindless sheep music too.

Radio is pretty rubbish.

Short Fast Loud on Triple J, wednesday nights is the only program I listen to. Well sometimes I listen to Triple J breakfast show, but that's not for the music, more for the laughs.

not a big fan of radio , i get tired of listening to some announcer crapping on for agers about crap , less chat more splat
talk back radio is a different thing, normally i listen to mp3's

It`s a cool age.I`m 39 so got 6 months left of my thirties.
Dunno how 40`s is gonna be:eek:

It's all downhill from there man..
When you turn 40 it's like turning the corner, so i've heard.. eheheheh

I have always judged age by the singer of frenzal rhomb.

i don't know why, I just picked him and it seems to work out well.

He was still partying like crazy at 27 so late 20's to me = the party years.

He is mid 30s now and just got back from a year of travelling south east asia and south america.

Along with a bunch of other small marks along the way ofcourse.

Its a decent guide to run by. I don't want to be one of those people getting married and having kids now at 23. It can wait for my 30s or 40s.