• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone else get tempted by roids?

modo if your in Brisbane any where near Woolloongabba then your welcome to drop by any time, I've got a home gym setup (nothing special but all you need). Not that I'm really the most knowledgeable person when it comes to working out, but if I can help I will.

i dont care what anyone else thinks, i have made up my mind, i will take roids when i have a total of atleast 1000lb.

Having grown up around gyms my whole life I have seen my share of roid users. Most start off with little to no side effects, but as they continue to use for a long time, the side effects appear and they regret using them for the most part.

I've never been tempted and I'm sure most people would agree they are not worth the long term side effects just to build a bit of size.

modo if your in Brisbane any where near Woolloongabba then your welcome to drop by any time, I've got a home gym setup (nothing special but all you need). Not that I'm really the most knowledgeable person when it comes to working out, but if I can help I will.

thanks man lol...

My first day on this forum and i think it will be my last, its a shame how everyone is very quick to judge about this topic.

Performance enhancing! Let’s think about those words performance enhancing, shouldn’t anything that makes your perform better be judged? Wither its steroids, coffee, pro- hormones or aspirin or even creatine (that’s right even creatine as the body only makes 2 grams a day so adding more is performance enhancing) shouldn’t all this be put down and through wringer? The fact remains that steroids and bodybuilding go hand and hand and always will. Drugs? Interesting! Coffee, chocolate the odd line of speed at a party right down to panadol, is all a drug which I’m sure everyone on this board has used at some time or another

My first day on this forum and i think it will be my last, its a shame how everyone is very quick to judge about this topic.
If you cannot accept other peoples opinion then bye bye. who are you too judge others after 1 post.

Bottom line is creaine is not illegal steroids are. Poor analogy dude.

Asta La vista. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is creaine is not illegal steroids are. Poor analogy dude.

Asta La vista. :rolleyes:

Creatine is also a naturally occuring substance.
Steroids are synthetic and invasive in nature.No comparison.

And let me get this straight,Jack joins up and makes one post to say he won`t be back......

Sure alot of products are illegal to import for alot of reasons but what about the possession of them once in australia? is that then state to state, for example pro-hormones? i doubt the list is updated frequently enough to rule everything out.

who needs roids when i have a protein shake and a tea spoon of creatine a day!!! what a stack!!!!!!!!!! :)

anyone else get tempted by roids? ...... F%#K NOOOOO!!!!

but each to their own and a merry christmas to allllllll!!!

alex

Yeah.

I've been training a year now, shot up 20kg. I'll probably get to 110kg~ over the next few years, but I will always look like a front rower, never lean and ripped like a bodybuilder.

You ever seen a natural bodybuilding contest? it looks like an ad for world vision.

Right now I dont have the money and am too young, but the future? we'll see.

Sure alot of products are illegal to import for alot of reasons but what about the possession of them once in australia? is that then state to state, for example pro-hormones? i doubt the list is updated frequently enough to rule everything out.
They can still be seized if you are in possesion of PH's.