• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone else get tempted by roids?

I did Methyl 1-D in June 07 for 15 days and Epistane in August 08 for 14 days as i got the flu. The rulings with the WNBF is 2 years exclusion for pro-hormones and 7 years for anabolic steroids. I would not join until my 2 years are up. I have not done anabolic steroids. Some guys that have been on heavy cycles for 10 years are joining the nat feds after being clean for a couple of years. I dont agree with this. Whats your take Shrek?
AZZA

What about unnatural?
IFBB whilke not condoing drug (and I say drug not steroid because GH, insulin and diuretic anf thyroid hormones are not steroid) do not test their athletes and I think NABBA don't either.

Azza I'll get back to you, have to duck out.

I did Methyl 1-D in June 07 for 15 days and Epistane in August 08 for 14 days as i got the flu. The rulings with the WNBF is 2 years exclusion for pro-hormones and 7 years for anabolic steroids. I would not join until my 2 years are up. I have not done anabolic steroids. Some guys that have been on heavy cycles for 10 years are joining the nat feds after being clean for a couple of years. I dont agree with this. Whats your take Shrek?
AZZA
My take is that Epistane is an anbolic steroid and not a pro-hormone so i think you should wait 7 years.
What's the point of holding up a trophy if you know you dudded the opposition, what's worse is if you get beaten by a natty when you've had juice.:eek:

My take is that Epistane is an anbolic steroid and not a pro-hormone so i think you should wait 7 years.
What's the point of holding up a trophy if you know you dudded the opposition, what's worse is if you get beaten by a natty when you've had juice.:eek:
I understand your point of view but here is mine. Epistane is legal for sale in the USA and legal for import into Australia as i did, i look at it as smart play. I played the card and checked with the TGA as to whether i could import legally. As to what the product converts to in the body is a different story. I also did the correct PCT and new what i was doing. On the other hand if i did a cycle of Winni or Deca, Test etc and broke the laws while doing so then yes the 7 Years counts. I have spoken with the Federations about this and Danny Chau told me 2 years which i respect.
By the way the efectiveness of pro-hormones is nothing compared to the side effects. I would not consider taking some stronger pro-hormones like M-drol or P-Plex or Tren, i dont want the sides.

AZZA

Did you notice good gains with Epistane? Is it still legal to import?

Might try ordering epistane instead of m-drol if it's legal and good?

Cheers.

Tim don't you smoke heaps of pot as well? Do you really want to combine all this crap in your body? I see BBs as having the ultimate respect for your body,treating it like a temple (corny but can't think of another way to say it). Are the short term gains worth it? Remember that as a male you're average lifespan is close to 80 years, so everything that you do now will eventually have a side effect, even if it is 50 years down the track.

Epistane is not legal. I don't know where you got that info from. I know numerous seizures of Epistane and Havoc. Just because it is legal in The US does not make it lega here.
You say you did the correct PCT, well the correct PCT should be Nolva and Clomd and or HGC and these are illegal without prescription, no if's and's or but's.

Did you notice good gains with Epistane? Is it still legal to import?

Might try ordering epistane instead of m-drol if it's legal and good?

Cheers.

Tim

What are your stats now?
Do you have low BF%?
Is your diet 100% perfect?
Have your lifts stalled?
What is the reason you need this extra "help"?

Epistane is not legal. I don't know where you got that info from. I know numerous seizures of Epistane and Havoc. Just because it is legal in The US does not make it lega here.
You say you did the correct PCT, well the correct PCT should be Nolva and Clomd and or HGC and these are illegal without prescription, no if's and's or but's.

When i ordered it from Nutraplanet it was opened and inspected. For all the ones that come through there are just as many seized. Epistane is more of a strength compound and a dry compound. I used anabolic formulations pct and cycle support which are legal.
AZZA

What are your stats now?

Do you have low BF%? Yes very low.
Is your diet 100% perfect? No, but I try the best I can with the money I have ($30-$40 a week for food).
Have your lifts stalled? No still gaining
What is the reason you need this extra "help"? With m-drol i would be able to gain 5kg in 3 weeks. It would take me about 1-2 years to gain that much natural at the rate I'm going right now.

Also I'm 6'2" at 81kg, 22yrs old.

In reply to Brees msg, I do treat myself pretty well. I don't regard 1 or 2 cones a night after I've finished studying as a health concern for me, it's just me winding down. Heck even Arnold smoked pot after winning his last Olympia.

As for the rest, I eat veggies, fruit, take wheat grass shots, and get lots of protein and carbs in my diet every day, so I treat my body pretty good.

And I don't drink alcohol, except maybe 3 times a year. I've never done any other drugs, weed is where I draw the line. To me weed is less than alcohol in it's detrimental effects on the body.

And if done right with the proper liver protectors and pct if needed, pro-hormones don't really have any side effects to worry about. To me their benefits outweigh their negatives.

But there are definitly negatives there, not arguing with that.

What are your stats now?

Do you have low BF%? Yes very low.
Is your diet 100% perfect? No, but I try the best I can with the money I have ($30-$40 a week for food).
Have your lifts stalled? No still gaining
What is the reason you need this extra "help"? With m-drol i would be able to gain 5kg in 3 weeks. It would take me about 1-2 years to gain that much natural at the rate I'm going right now.

Also I'm 6'2" at 81kg, 22yrs old.

To me if your still gaining I dont see the point. Maybe if you had stalled and you had awsome diet and slept well etc id say maybe but if your still gaining ... why risk the side effects. Thats really all i was getting at.

When i ordered it from Nutraplanet it was opened and inspected. For all the ones that come through there are just as many seized. Epistane is more of a strength compound and a dry compound. I used anabolic formulations pct and cycle support which are legal.
AZZA
Yes it's hit and miss with seizures but but it is on the banned list.
Also that PCT is not good enough in my opinion but it's the only they can sell legally without prescription although they can purchase research chemicals in The US such as Nolva which is "proper pct".

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but if you have $30-$40 bucks for food, money is pretty tight. You will be risking a crap load more money trying to get drugs into the country that may/may not be confiscated.

Only $57AUD to get 2 cycles worth of m-drol incl postage. Not expensive to order at all. I got stimulated by Ruddy today for the second time, so I actually have a bit of money. Gonna stock up on protein powders and food =D

And more than likely get seized if parcel inspected. Honestly not worth putting that shit in your body.

Only $57AUD to get 2 cycles worth of m-drol incl postage. Not expensive to order at all. I got stimulated by Ruddy today for the second time, so I actually have a bit of money. Gonna stock up on protein powders and food =D

How did you get stimulated twice? Student?